Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can ugly men ever have friends?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Chad has halo effect from his good looks, you never see him alone because people think he is confident and has good personality, so the reverse should be true for ugly men. :feelsrope:

Yes, but only other ugly men. Everyone who is above him will throw him under the bus if it's expedient at any time.
Even that is rare because ugly people are busy shiting on each other and arguing who is bigger subhuman like here. Ugly people want to be friends with pretty people.

I‘ve noticed that the ugliest one in the group is always the one to get used to buy drinks for the others and shit and is treated disrespectful while everyone looks up to the most handsome one

They can but only with low tier normies and similar autistic men.

I think it depends on which traits make you unattractive

Only with other incels/low-tier normies as mentioned. This is also what makes it extremely hard to make friends as an incel/LTN when you're out of school because other incels/LTNs have all roped or become shut-in NEETs by then.