Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can Trump actually win (srs)

B

bcroger

Major
I know the polls showing him up by around 1-2 points on average, but the election arrives, can he realistically win?

Democrats won in 2018, 2020, 2021 GA senate run off, 2022, and the 2022 GA senate run off, so it seems far fetched to expect Trump to win now. Over 70% of shitskins/chinks and kikes vote democrat, so what chance does a Republican have?

Thoughts?

Yes, and it's not because he's a particularly good leader. He just didn't have as many fuck ups as Biden.

I won't have my hopes up. Even if Trump does win, the country is so divided that it's fucked.

Yes, he's about to be the first president to win 3 elections in a row

I don’t think he will but it would be nice to be proven wrong.

I dont know anything about it, I would like to see him win just because I think it would be interesting, he won before so it stands to reason he could possibly win again.

Nope they will not let him.

once again he'll probably win the election, but they will try to rig it against him

depends on how easily they can do that in the modern day. idk tbh

yes, but its clear that theyre trying to block it by any means such as bringing up a court case just before the elections