Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can those that think tinder is not real life please explain

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
@ColdLightOfDay @Edmund_Kemper @gymletethnicel
Seriously how is tinder not real life. Tinder is the definition of foid heaven. We all know foids want chads and tinder allows them to swipe for the best looking men they can find. All foids are on it and expect to find chads that way so how can “Normies” get their looksmatches in real life. @Colvin76 get In here.

REJECTED ON TINDER = REJECTED IN REAL LIFE.

I am a perfect example of this.

In REAL LIFE, I approached 25 times and got rejected 100% of the time.

On TINDER, I swiped over 1,000 times and got ZERO MATCHES.

REJECTED ON TINDER = REJECTED IN REAL LIFE.

I am a perfect example of this.

In REAL LIFE, I approached 25 times and got rejected 100% of the time.

On TINDER, I swiped over 1,000 times and got ZERO MATCHES.
EXACTLY. Tinder is real life. If you can’t get results on tinder you won’t in real life. If you get matches who aren’t interested on tinder that doesn’t count. I got matches but got ghosted because foids can easily swipe for chad. THANKS KIKES

RL couples I know are only mismatched by two points max. On tinder it is chad or nothing.

EXACTLY. Tinder is real life. If you can’t get results on tinder you won’t in real life. If you get matches who aren’t interested on tinder that doesn’t count. I got matches but got ghosted because foids can easily swipe for chad. THANKS KIKES
You got matches wtf??? Mogs me brutally

RL couples I know are only mismatched by two points max. On tinder it is chad or nothing.
How do these “RL” couples happen and what ratings would you give the men in these relationships.

I actually tried tinder. I got 5 matches, but the government located me through the app, so I had to relocate and get a different phone

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

Only thing that doesn't fit with real life is the method in which normies ascend, pityfucking via social circles and drunkmaxxing.

You got matches wtf??? Mogs me brutally
Literally means jack shit. Foids have ONE purpose. To fill their holes and they ghosted me and didn’t want their holes filled by me hence I’m an incel. Also fuck kikesess

How do these “RL” couples happen and what ratings would you give the men in these relationships.
Socialcirclemax. Mostly 6, but if you are a manlet it's over as a normie.

The argument is that most don't use it and if they did the advantage on the app would be diminished.

/thread

They are coping because they dont get any matches who do you think swipes you left? aliens? :feelskek:
Online dating is most popular way for a couple to meet in US? do you think that is not real life too?:y'all:

Socialcirclemax. Mostly 6, but if you are a manlet it's over.
Ok so you have to be a solid 6 for the chance at lucking out with a 4/10 foid. Makes sense thanks to kikesess
They are coping because they dont get any matches who do you think swipes you left? aliens? :feelskek:
Online dating is most popular way for a couple to meet in US? do you think that is not real life too?:y'all:
Some copers don’t. JFL

netflix isn't real life. I'm gonna go to blockbuster

@ColdLightOfDay @Edmund_Kemper @gymletethnicel
Seriously how is tinder not real life. Tinder is the definition of foid heaven. We all know foids want chads and tinder allows them to swipe for the best looking men they can find. All foids are on it and expect to find chads that way so how can “Normies” get their looksmatches in real life. @Colvin76 get In here.
Tinder is a microcosm of what happens if you put unlimited options in front of a female and allow her to pick who she wants based on looks, yes we all know - Chad wins every time.

Look, tinder is a massive problem and has made everything far worse, but statistically it can’t be the be all end all because only 35% of 18-25 year olds on the internet have used tinder according to statista, which is the most trusted demographic data company (unlike ‘surveymonkey’ and sites like that who have all these other retarded sourcing methods). The statistic is even less for ‘active users’ and it goes down after age 25, girls who are on tinder are a lost cause, but that isn’t the majority, it’s less than a third - and that percentage decreases after 25.

The sexual selection process is not as streamlined for girls who aren’t on tinder, so it doesn’t work out in the same way.

Last edited:
Well 50%+ of couples meet that way. I literally don't even see 8/10+ guys in relationships or really ever. So are all of those couples that met online Chad + some girl?

It's universally agreed upon that it's pretty much over if you aren't Chadlite on Tinder and most people agree that Sub8 fully applies to Tinder.

So clearly the dynamics of all of people that meet online is different from just Tinder.

@Personalityinkwell @sub8male @Ropemaxx

Tinder is a microcosm of what happens if you put unlimited options in front of a female and allow her to pick who she wants based on looks, yes we all know - Chad wins every time.

Look, tinder is a massive problem and has made everything far worse, but statistically it can’t be the be all end all because only 35% of 18-25 year olds on the internet have used tinder according to statista, which is the most trusted demographic data company (unlike ‘surveymonkey’ and sites like that who have all these other retarded sourcing methods). The statistic is even less for ‘active users’ and it goes down after age 25, girls who are on tinder are a lost cause, but that isn’t the majority, it’s less than a third - and that percentage decreases after 25.
First of all after 25 is granny foids tbh. Also you really don’t think college foids don’t love tinder?

Well 50%+ of couples meet that way. I literally don't even see 8/10+ guys in relationships or really ever. So are all of those couples that met online Chad + some girl?

It's universally agreed upon that it's pretty much over if you aren't Chadlite on Tinder and most people agree that Sub8 fully applies to Tinder.

So clearly the dynamics of all of people that meet online is different from just Tinder.

chadlites gets 4s on tinder

Real people go on tinder to have real sex
i dont know how normies fail to understand this :feelsseriously:

The sexual selection process is not as streamlined for girls who aren’t on tinder, so it doesn’t work out in the same way.
Don't forget the gender ratio. I think it was 14% of girls use Tinder and someone posted that statistic here one time.

netflix isn't real life. I'm gonna go to blockbuster
This is an IT tier logical analogy btw. The only point of comparison being that one is online, the other isn’t.

Dating platforms vs meeting people IRL is in no way analogous to online streaming and going to a video renting store, that is utterly retarded.

This is an IT tier logical analogy btw. The only point of comparison being that one is online, the other isn’t.

Dating platforms vs meeting people IRL is in no way analogous to online streaming and going to a video renting store, that is utterly retarded.
sorta is tbh. Nightclub scene is dying because of Tinder

Don't forget the gender ratio. I think it was 14% of girls use Tinder and someone posted that statistic here one time.
Really? I seem to see plenty of foids on tinder and when they are swiping left on non chads does that “not count” @Villain
sorta is tbh. Nightclub scene is dying because of Tinder
Also nightclub is just like watching tinder play out in real life with foids going for the top chads because foids are so used to having their pick of males and of course they want chads.

chadlites gets 4s on tinder
no reason for any sub8 man to go on tinder tbh

Also nightclub is just like watching tinder play out in real life with foids going for the top chads because foids are so used to having their pick of males and of course they want chads.
pretty much

Really? I seem to see plenty of foids on tinder and when they are swiping left on non chads does that “not count” @Villain
I can't find it now but the 35% of people includes both men and women and the gender ratio on Tinder is like 1:8 or 1:12 or something like that.

So it's clearly lower too lazy to do any math or research what the number actually is.

Last edited:
Tinder is NOT real life.
I refuse to believe that Tinder is real life.
Only low level narcissistic and nymphomaniac whores are on Tinder.

I've never seen a Molecular Biologist or a Particle Physicist on Tinder.

It's all trailer trash , instawhores and normie women.
I refuse to date those whores.

"tinder is real life" copers on suicide watch
He couldn’t even proove his “stat” by that logic ik a Manlet curry who creampies white JB’s
Tinder is NOT real life.
I refuse to believe that Tinder is real life.
Only low level narcissistic and nymphomaniac whores are on Tinder.

I've never seen a Molecular Biologist or a Particle Physicist on Tinder.

It's all trailer trash , instawhores and normie women.
I refuse to date those whores.
Like a foid is being capable of a molecular biologist or particle physicist JFL

Also, in my real life social circle 100% of all relationships are made b/w irl friends.
He couldn’t even proove his “stat” by that logic ik a Manlet curry who creampies white JB’s

Like a foid is being capable of a molecular biologist or particle physicist JFL

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Also, in my real life social circle 100% of all relationships are made b/w irl friends.

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
I don’t have any foid friends because of the kikes. The US shoulda helped germany in world war 2 most kikes are big foids rights supporters.

wat. the stats prove that tinder and online dating is not representative of the whole dating scene

I just said I thought I saw someone mention it on here once before.

35% of people aged 18-25 have used Tinder ONCE including all males and females.

The tinder ratio of males to females is like 1:12.

You tell me the number of females that are actively using Tinder on a regular basis. Clearly it's not 35% which would still be a minority.

@Ropemaxx

People seem to forget that there are tons of other dating apps, websites, and also social media such as instagram or tik tok

I just said I thought I saw someone mention it on here once before.

35% of people aged 18-25 have used Tinder ONCE including all males and females.

The tinder ratio of males to females is like 1:12.

You tell me the number of females that are actively using Tinder on a regular basis. Clearly it's not 35% which would still be a minority.

@Ropemaxx
Enough people are using it that it’s over if you can’t fuck foids off tinder.

People seem to forget that there are tons of other dating apps, websites, and also social media such as instagram or tik tok
We don't have specific insight into the dynamics behind them and how they function.

The fact the the typical couple you see has met online suggests it's not the exact same as Tinder because I see chadlites with beckies.

Also a better argument to make from "Tinder is the sum of all sex/dating" people is that real-world rejection rates are similar in real-life compared to Tinder.

@Personalityinkwell @sub8male

Also a better argument to make from "Tinder is the sum of all sex/dating" people is that real-world rejection rates are similar in real-life compared to Tinder.

Exactly @Colvin76 had the same rejection rate in tinder and in real life.

So you must be slaying foids you met “IRL” JFL. Fuck kikes
huh? because i dont think 90% of men are incel like you do? jfl

they arnt

they arnt
I'll have to find the link later and look at the study. Some guy on Tinder put it out.

But cold approaching isn't that much better than Tinder's odds.