Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can this curry thrive in the west?

bananapile69

bananapile69

To swallow the Blackpill separates from emotions
★★★

picture is from this thread: ""

Just curious if this guy would struggle, be normie status, or chad/chadlite status in the west basically.
Personally I think he would be chadlite status, but I wanna know what others think.

Fix his eyebrows then maybe high tier normie; we have to see what is under the beard:feelskek:

he could go to western europe and thugmaxx as arab

Yes, with other ethnic females in the west.

He'd be at least a Chadlite, in France and Germany.

He won't be incel, that's for sure.

Those eyebrows are fawking weird ngl

Fix his eyebrows then maybe high tier normie; we have to see what is under the beard:feelskek:
I think he can hidemaxx his chin with the beard tho, and I don't think his eyebrows are bad. In fact I think they look pretty masculine

He'll be fine.

I don't think his eyebrows are bad. In fact I think they look pretty masculine
He tried to trim those brows and failed, now it just looks weird. Just trim your unibrow bro

low tier normie? So barely not incel then? I think that is not accurate lol

But will he thrive?
Definitely not incel, but cannot be high tier normie because he clearly looks curry. Curries that can thrive have to look Levant or Mediterranean/ North African.
Plus he looks like framecel, and likely has the retarded accent. He won't be a virgin, he will get ethnics and 4/10 western foids

he could go to western europe and thugmaxx as arab
It would work in Denmark all the ethnics/muslim men have it easy here maybe being ethnic in other countries is a disadvantage but it sure as hell isn´t in Denmark some white girls even prefer these arabs over whites.

he's attractive.high tier normie

Yes , he mogs me hard.

incel if below 5’7”
LTR if between 5’7” and 6’1”
Slayer if above 6’1”

He needs the beard tbh

But depending on his height, I dont see him struggling.

He wont be getting any 8+/10 foids though

Wtf I think I Know this guy very srs

incel if below 5’7”
LTR if between 5’7” and 6’1”
Slayer if above 6’1”
Surprised you're saying this. Dude looks low PFS (small frame, soft/non-robust face) even if he was 6'2'' +

Slayer if above 6’1”
Slayer? Idk fam, that's Chad territory
Definitely not incel, but cannot be high tier normie because he clearly looks curry. Curries that can thrive have to look Levant or Mediterranean/ North African.
Plus he looks like framecel, and likely has the retarded accent. He won't be a virgin, he will get ethnics and 4/10 western foids
Good point, my bad. I re-adjust my rating to regular normie (assuming below 6'2 height)

holy fuck id say hes a subhuman tbh. balding hard, no facial bones and yet the trm autists are giving him 6-7.
life fuel for ethnics tbh

Duh he looks like a paki

Looks like a truecel. It's over.

Btw, still mogs me.

Should go to Mexico or Cuba instead

He kinda looks ISIS but maybe because he is beardfrauding.

Cliffs: Hipsters gonna hipster

I hate it when people younger than me look 10 years older than me

Depends on his height.
If he's 6ft+ will be chadlite, if average height then mid-tier normie at best.
Its over if he is a manlet.

holy fuck id say hes a subhuman tbh. balding hard, no facial bones and yet the trm autists are giving him 6-7.
life fuel for ethnics tbh
They're giving him 6-7s? JFL. He is not any higher than a 5, and I'm being generous. 4.5 being the average. His eyebrows look too weird.

Curries are grotesque to look at

Fix the eyebrows, man

They're giving him 6-7s? JFL. He is not any higher than a 5, and I'm being generous. 4.5 being the average. His eyebrows look too weird.

lmao you stupid curry coper, eyebrows can be easily fixed via laser hair removal, so dont rate him based on eyebrows which are easily fixed as compared to facial/bones which require complex, expensive and dangerous surgeries

He would be a Chadlite in Europe, I don't know what you guys are on

I'm curry and he mogs the fuck out of me but that's not saying much

lmao you stupid curry coper, eyebrows can be easily fixed via laser hair removal, so dont rate him based on eyebrows which are easily fixed as compared to facial/bones which require complex, expensive and dangerous surgeries
KILL YOURSElf HE LOOKS LIKE SHIT.

In Finland, definitely.
He mogs the hell out of me