Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CAN THESE FAGS AT NINTENDO RELEASE ANOTHER STAR FOX ALREADY!!?

allDead

allDead

Silver
-
WTF RELEASE ANOTHER ONE YOU CUCKS.:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Can they bring back paper mario TTYD :feelsrope::feelsrope:

jewtendo can wipe my ass

No they would rather work on the next release of main series pokemon game where every generation is shittier than the last :soy:

Yeah agreed but they need to release another star fox before I rope hard
star fox is gay, they need to release another earthbound, the first blackpill game

star fox is gay, they need to release another earthbound, the first blackpill game
Kek Earthbound is so overrated. I dropped that shit when I entered Threed. Shit is outdated as fuck.
I mean honestly it's a fine rpg but so overrated.

Kek Earthbound is so overrated. I dropped that shit when I entered Threed. Shit is outdated as fuck.
I mean honestly it's a fine rpg but so overrated.
Cope more what the fuck does starshit bring to the table other than being another 3d space shooter?

I want Super Mario World 3

Cope more what the fuck does starshit bring to the table other than being another 3d space shooter?
kek go listen to Kurt playing 4 power chords while he overdoses you fucking cuck. God damn you suck.

Last edited:
star fox 64 was the last good one tbh

They should release a new F-Zero game.