Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious can the fedcels over this forum change the burgerland drinking age back to 18?

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
back to what it should be...
I don't understand why Chicos in burgerland can conscript at 17 and not FUCKING drink until they're 21maxxed... FUCK. THAT. SHIT!
So to the glowies and lawmakers lurking on this thread... Do what needs to be done. I am tired of the dryness. My liver is more dry here than @Med Amine's sandmaxxing jfl..

it's truly fucking over and can't be fixed

khJyM3n6q2z7VcTuoQQAd5M8QoxhmfzJf7ueK_kOGaDLStS3Oe7lMK9OC1pW_h5VGrHzICeaq3-2maBHhtQd_Sc7NSBShYqkAIVWels_3jNsPlTg33IJ-fDctXS9H-4FFgfDJoB2i1_nwF6n9M9mQYz3jKx32XfaGQKEY6s7aj-DUUBOLuV7MXwvKpALjnXqiZ4JlYHivegv4umtjoPnBiydtoN_hwDQNGbdvPiiHr_w5GB0-Tub6fK75jjBMz9KvzR1OE-PMMY49wpFIeEhGvuQRclo5nZlg1oAxaYpxqXB4VNs0Ae5NSlkioNa9VNOkNwC5BDIIsIOn_jfCBxYglB6B0d7cSN-NXcky7OB7SoJxqQAppZnHd5yb-yx8jflbzohjmfa6BsRZ7BjisXIu0lERq1f8sQJlHzJRvyrIHcwKYuUpVWCzVT0kj9vSDXBM4HON5_yrtyuWSbJJ1SjEzaJx7SkYo_hXrRWrdbemUPfBjSINBRvN8XbauZkXWk3Iy95sCuAxlYYhKQZy42O_ZyPVq_Oq8rgEgo3DEewczvrXr1VQp79L9C611rBgqSDxWiex1K6f5oLj9a0jBzVX5qFJhim_BUEogQVsD5Qg4QuwtxFXDKLlWIVOPIBHxs9xVb68pOi0UUlGIH_fBO9-elOlno55MBb89TQZHiSNjQmJ3qbI9DOCGvXYugVLN3AlzWy_NJizJ5rVkXwlSDdHD8Tv6KgZ1nbvHRYc-YHwjrp7U4Xud3yIXIUn47F-gvbAf51KbsyNrJvBL7Iym6ih9DL0raT6QumJUDkRZWO0nIamLRo1rzzR3OseSHpldusIgXvDznb95-jNIjaKxEHdK-wBIN47ApYokvu5PMolrlTSVQBlfG3h86_wtSAT7qDxbhKe2IZxGZ_-vDpwRZ98DfehQX0zzvT3MDzaORW1GCgjvTu=w689-h973-s-no

So to the glowies
They only pay me to collect intel, not to lobby politicians. The bureau needs to double my current salary if they want me to put in THAT much work :feelswhat:

They only pay me to collect intel, not to lobby politicians. The bureau needs to double my current salary if they want me to put in THAT much work :feelswhat:
the noodle toilet in your avi, GrAY. :owo:
need to have a relationship with her in heaven

it's over

I would support lowering it to 20.

the noodle toilet in your avi, GrAY. :owo:
need to have a relationship with her in heaven

it's over
Back off, dude :feelsBox: She's got a boyfriend (me) :feelsohh:

I would support lowering it to 20.
fuck no. turn it down to 18 like it's suppose to be with the rest of the shit.
Stop cucking people and just be regular.

it's over

fuck no. turn it down to 18 like it's suppose to be with the rest of the shit.
Stop cucking people and just be regular.

it's over
No, it should be 20, because Americans are not responsible enough at 18 to drink.

No, it should be 20, because Americans are not responsible enough at 18 to drink.
Then fucking raise the rest of the shit to 20, driving, school, military conscription, taxes, bills, literally everything.

it's over

I CAN'T FUCKING DRINK AND I AM THIRSTY! I PAY TAXES WHICH IS ALREADY DUMB AND WAS SUPPOSE TO BE TEMPORARY, SO WHY CAN'T I DRINK??
THIS IS LITERALLY FUCKING KIKEOLDRY!

THIS IS MASSIVE SUIFUEL, I WILL BE ON SUI WATCH TONIGHT!

it's over

Then fucking raise the rest of the shit to 20, driving, school, military conscription, taxes, bills, literally everything.

it's over
That's a good idea.