Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can someone tell me why the fuck do women like this guy? This is total bullshit.

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
https://www.instagram.com/6kvvm/

HE IS FUCKING UGLY. WHAT THE FUCK MAN? THOUSANDS OF WOMEN POST ON HIS FUCKING FEEDS AND COMMENT HOW "HOT" HE IS. THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT. HIS EYE AREA IS FUCKING SUBHUMAN.

THIS IS SERIOUSLY TOTAL BULLSHIT. FUCK. I'M HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN.

It's truly over, we are the lowest of the lowest of the lowest. i feel you bro

He is a pretty boy Latino, they arnt concerned with the eye area

Because of his prettyboy phenotype.

low inhib NT and some decent facial features

He is a pretty boy Latino, they arnt concerned with the eye area
Eye area makes or breaks you. His eye area is sub5. This is seriously fucking horseshit. This really is absolutely fucking bullshit. This makes no fucking sense. I fucking hate that ugly fucker.

low inhib NT and not completely deformed
....complete cope considering how you know...a lot of men are low inhib NT and not deformed.

Let's hear more copes.

Eye area makes or breaks you. His eye area is sub5. This is seriously fucking horseshit. This really is absolutely fucking bullshit. This makes no fucking sense. I fucking hate that ugly fucker.
His eye area looks like a typical stoner, and they aren't that bad compared to the rest of his face.

Yeah he's not good looking at all. Probably had some other reason as to why he's popular, but it's definitely not because of his looks.

He's not ugly? Wt r u talkin bout

His eye area looks like a typical stoner, and they aren't that bad compared to the rest of his face.
Dude it's subhuman! It's far apart like he has a fucking dolphin phenotype. Ugly buggy eyes. FUCK THIS SHIT.

seems like a douche, but is confident and promotes a certain lifestyle that edgy girls would like

....complete cope considering how you know...a lot of men are low inhib NT and not deformed.

Let's hear more copes.

His face isn't bad, alot of young girls would find his neck tat attractive. Is he a singer or something?
edit:

Rapper celebrity halo

Last edited:
Dude it's subhuman! It's far apart like he has a fucking dolphin phenotype. Ugly buggy eyes. FUCK THIS SHIT.
Eye area isn't as important as you think it is, the rest of his face is 10/10 so it's not going to destroy him.

Let's hear more copes.
You call them cope

But you said yourself he is very popular with young women. In other words he must be right and YOU are wrong and are coping.

Lol you are stupid

No sour-grapes, but he's bug-eyed and his eye area is bad, it looks like he has a 100 FOV. I'm half femoid, anyway, one of my sex chromosomes is that of a femoid's.

He looks like a better looking version of Bruno Mars. Jew media still has BIG influence on young girls, probably more than you think, and yeh Bruno Mars was very famous and popular for many years

No sour-grapes, but he's bug-eyed and his eye area is bad, it looks like he has a 100 FOV. I'm half femoid, anyway, one of my sex chromosomes is that of a femoid's.
that doesn't make you half female

You call them cope

But you said yourself he is very popular with young women. In other words he must be right and YOU are wrong and are coping.

Lol you are stupid
Are you fucking stupid? He responded to me saying that "Oh the reason he gets girls is because he's low inhib NT and not deformed"....which is a lot of guys, and a lot of guys do NOT get comments like that from women.

You're an idiot. Stop fucking responding to my threads, you illiterate retard.

His face isn't bad, alot of young girls would find his neck tat attractive. Is he a singer or something?
edit:

Oh so he's a singer.

Nevermind. Just status then. He's fucking ugly like Tyga.

dumb whores wish to be celebrities. he presents as a celebrity

TFW NEVER CHAD TWINK SKIN GENETICS

Do girls like him? There's no picture of his Instagram with him and a girl. Just a narcissistic incel.

I'm half femoid, anyway, one of my sex chromosomes is that of a femoid's.
lol ive never heard that one before

Just be ethnic with good hair apparently.

Are you fucking stupid? He responded to me saying that "Oh the reason he gets girls is because he's low inhib NT and not deformed"....which is a lot of guys, and a lot of guys do NOT get comments like that from women.

Oh so he's a singer.

Nevermind. Just status then. He's fucking ugly like Tyga.

Holy shit, you're salty. But, he's no Chad, so I have to agree.

And whoever said Bruno Mars isn't hot, step the fuck up. I'm half-femoid.

Eye area is ugly

Jaw is 10/10 though

Combine that with fame halo (from having lots of followers on instagram) with a typical "bad boy" personality (you can tell this guy is into smoking, nigthclubs, etc.) and you have all the recipe needed for attracting women

His photos and page display that he is very low inhib and NT, what he is saying

evidently alot of guys do not have this (as you say it surprises you so), contrary to what you say

you wanna see an idiot, try looking in the mirror

His photos and page display that he is very low inhib and NT, what he is saying

evidently alot of guys do not have this (as you say it surprises you so), contrary to what you say

you wanna see an idiot, try looking in the mirror
Hurrr durrr so if an average looking guy does exactly what that ugly fuck does they'll be getting all that validation? GREAT information! You retard.

It has nothing to do with NT and being low inhib and that fucking nonsense. There's something women like about that ugly monkey, and now I lean towards status because someone said he's a singer, so it makes sense.

What kind of guy uses that women snapchat filter and isn't deemed a faggot? He's probably a queer too.

Hurrr durrr so if an average looking guy does exactly what that ugly fuck does they'll be getting all that validation? GREAT information! You retard.

It has nothing to do with NT and being low inhib and that fucking nonsense. There's something women like about that ugly monkey, and now I lean towards status because someone said he's a singer, so it makes sense.

What kind of guy uses that women snapchat filter and isn't deemed a faggot? He's probably a queer too.
All I read is angry cope...

All I read is angry cope...
Your posts are seriously retarded. One of the worst posters on this forum by far.

Go cry somewhere else about us wanting women dead. Rope.

Normie shit

we are beyond that

He's fucking ugly like Tyga.
tenor.gif

You sound very, very jealous.

Wtf, totally subhuman eyes.