Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can someone tell me why the fuck do women like this guy? This is total bullshit.

You sound very, very jealous.
Gee...an ugly fuck getting a shit ton of comments of women all around the world validating him along with thousands of followers?

No fucking shit. Someone hand this guy an award.

He has a niche look

That's all there is to it

He's an overcompensating 5/10 with tats lol

He has a niche look

That's all there is to it

He's an overcompensating 5/10 with tats lol
I wouldn't call him a 5, I'd give him a solid 6 or 7 running, but his eyes definitively wreck his facial harmony. He has a great mid-face, jaw, clear skin and a complexion women die for nowadays. He just needs like, eyelid surgery.

You're deluded if you think he looks bad, he probably runs badboy game or something like that to add to his appeal.

Importance of robust facial features. He has decent bone mass in his face which women find attractive.

B O N E S

wtf, half of us AMOG this guy. what is the deal? someone explain to me.

Every sub 7 male is considered ugly here. Wtf is wrong with you. Wish I was a legit 5. Beeing average saves your life from Inceldom and pure bitterness.

show me your photos kek

he looks good, his eye area is his worst feature but he would still slay without his celebrity status

Looks
MONEY
STATUS