Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can someone tell me again why BRAGGING ABOUT SEX with escorts is allowed ON AN INCEL FORUM?

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Posts
11,377
Online
184d 13h 48m
There are parts of the world in which brethrencels live where these services are illegal or downright financially unattainable ($500 to rent a used washed up becky for 30 mins JFL), others reasons include literally being too ugly to be accepted as a client, (such as in my case) and the high risk of getting scammed for lowIQcels as we've seen with other users here before. I am already approaching wizardceldom soon and have still yet to find a whore willing to accept my custom, most of the times they want me to pay in advance which I am not soy enough to do or block me on sight when I've sent them my picture. So judging by personal experience, why the fuck are privileged escort"cels" allowed to brag about their sexhaver experiences ON AN INCEL FORUM OF ALL PLACES, just like any normie would with the rest of soyciety? Escort"cels" ARE sexhavers, PERIOD. They both have sex payed or not, and in most cases normies are the biggest demographic when it comes to using escort services, which leads me to believe why I get consistently rejected due to my truceldom. Another thing is any fakecel faggot here can claim to be an escortcel but in reality are slaying for free and using escortcelling as an excuse to keep posting here, it's amazing how fucking retarded everyone is when it comes to this kind of discussion. Hell nowadays users can even receive sexual pleasure from foids for FREE AND STILL BE ALLOWED TO POST HERE UNTOUCHED :reeeeee: (You know who I'm referring to). Once again I would like to remind users here about the absolute state of this forum and how much it has regressed over the years, I've lurked here since r/incels was banned and mods actually did their fucking jobs when it came to banning fakecel faggots on this forum. I predict in a few years we will become a mere shadow of what Looksmax is today, there will be no more sanctuary for trucels such as myself :feelsclown:
 
Abominationcel

Abominationcel

TAKE THE VAXX GOY
★★★★
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
2,373
Online
19d 5h 50m
there are people bragging about having social groups and friends, fucking stacy escorts etc.
but people freak out when someone is over 6' JFL :feelskek:
 
kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Posts
5,068
Online
96d 3h 43m
its ironic
probably has to do with the fact that the stricter mods are gone now
 
FuRed

FuRed

Veteran
★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
1,105
Online
8d 19h 21m
I can't stand posts from teenagers. Escortcel posts I'm kinda indifferent about.

We can't get everything we want in this life, this is lesson #1 in this life.

Gonna have to deal with it
 
Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

Ascending beyond all time and space
★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Posts
1,686
Online
87d 14h 36m
Abominationcel said:
there are people bragging about having social groups and friends, fucking stacy escorts etc.
but people freak out when someone is over 6' JFL :feelskek:
:feelshaha::feelsjuice::feelsseriously:
 
highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
5,273
Online
36d 6h 34m
I live in Germany, in general escorceling for not-UScels is a whole different story.

500 dollars is way too much and if you pay that price and you are not rich you are a gigacuck

Burgercels should pilger to Thailand

JBW theory

I can understand that burgercels are jealous especially if you are neet

But escortcelling is dying globally - soon the prices all will become american

In Europ the price rose in 2 years by 50 percent

It's only temporary and if you have the possibility to escortcel with a reasonable price you should do it before it is too late

Because escortcelling could be a great cope for some and prevent them from becoming NEET or drop out from their college. Inceldom is only going to get worse in the coming years.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
26,731
Online
259d 17h 29m
Retarded site tbh
kekfuel said:
its ironic
probably has to do with the fact that the stricter mods are gone now
Over
 
Steiner Ex Machina

Steiner Ex Machina

Fully Weaponized Autism
★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2021
Posts
856
Online
10d 22h 1m
I don't mind them, tbh I hope someday they will give me the courage I need to go empty my balls into some random stacy cumbucket instead of fapping 24/7 to hentai.
 
Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
5,741
Online
149d 22h 25m
Completely agree. I've long accepted this is sexhavers.is though, and ironically there are fewer virgins on here than on looksmax where its probably 90 percent virgins and a couple of Chads.
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
5,732
Online
57d 15h 19m
Poorcels mogged everywhere. :feelsjuice:
 
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
27,783
Online
243d 11h 57m
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,380
Online
123d 19h 31m
We voted on it. I'm not saying I agree with it, but democracy.
 
ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Posts
11,377
Online
184d 13h 48m
kekfuel said:
its ironic
probably has to do with the fact that the stricter mods are gone now
It's shit because they hesitate to ban literal faggots now
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
5,732
Online
57d 15h 19m
FrothySolutions said:
We voted on it. I'm not saying I agree with it, but democracy.
We're incels, our code of conduct is reminiscent of a feudal Golden Horde sir. :feelsjuice:
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Say your prayers
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
8,280
Online
125d 16h 4m
last part is really depressing. many forums start losing their initial primary purpose as time passes due to laxing of rules.
 
ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Posts
11,377
Online
184d 13h 48m
FrothySolutions said:
We voted on it. I'm not saying I agree with it, but democracy.
Yeah because the majority of the fakecels voting yes were GrAYcels
 
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
79,230
Online
427d 10h 44m
Uglychincel said:
Completely agree. I've long accepted this is sexhavers.is though, and ironically there are fewer virgins on here than on looksmax where its probably 90 percent virgins and a couple of Chads.
 
ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Posts
11,377
Online
184d 13h 48m
Abominationcel said:
there are people bragging about having social groups and friends, fucking stacy escorts etc.
but people freak out when someone is over 6' JFL :feelskek:
Faggots over 6ft should be banned too
 
Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Posts
6,366
Online
137d 9h 52m
kekfuel said:
its ironic
probably has to do with the fact that the stricter mods are gone now
It has nothing to do with myself or AmIJustDreaming or even the prior mods.

The community itself is responsible as a majority for this disgraceful state of affairs.

Serge created a poll asking what the people wanted and you guys (not you specifically but you know what I mean?) voted to allow escortcel discussion.

So again don’t blame us mods.:feelsUgh:

Its what the majority of the community wanted.:feelsclown:
 
Broly

Broly

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
14,687
Online
67d 8h 58m
Incel means involuntary celibate, paying a whore for sex is neither involuntary nor celibate:feelshaha:

I agree
 
Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Posts
6,366
Online
137d 9h 52m
ERadicator said:
It's shit because they hesitate to ban literal faggots now
Uhh no.

As a mod I‘m responsible for approving newly registered users to the site which means I and the other mods decide who gets the power to become a poster and start posting here and who does not.:feelsUgh:

Well you know the section where users have to fill out a little bit about yourselves and why you want to join as well what gender you are? etc, etc.:feelsclown:

I’ve rejected loads of admitted fags already and foids too, so I don’t see where this utterly retarded myth about us new mods supposedly being somehow more lenient than the past mods got started but wow is it some of the most ignorant and dumb bullshit that I’ve ever read.:feelshehe:
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Say your prayers
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
8,280
Online
125d 16h 4m
Fat Link said:
It has nothing to do with myself or AmIJustDreaming or even the prior mods.

The community itself is responsible as a majority for this disgraceful state of affairs.

Serge created a poll asking what the people wanted and you guys (not you specifically but you know what I mean?) voted to allow escortcel discussion.

So again don’t blame us mods.:feelsUgh:

Its what the majority of the community wanted.:feelsclown:

this unfortunately is true too. should we approbate or sanctioned for older users to having more of an amplified endorsed ,,voice" regarding fundamental forum rules?
 
Last edited:
kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Posts
5,068
Online
96d 3h 43m
Fat Link said:
It has nothing to do with myself or AmIJustDreaming or even the prior mods.

The community itself is responsible as a majority for this disgraceful state of affairs.

Serge created a poll asking what the people wanted and you guys (not you specifically but you know what I mean?) voted to allow escortcel discussion.

So again don’t blame us mods.:feelsUgh:

Its what the majority of the community wanted.:feelsclown:
Im not just referring to escortcelling but in general shit that wouldnt fly around here 2 years ago
Im also not just shitting on u mods for the sake of it, i dont rlly have anything against u personally
Mods like Ryo_Hazuki @Ryo_Hazuki knajjd and blickpall @blickpall were really strict for cherrypicking/gay/trans content etc and it makes a lot sense that these degeneracies have become far more prominent during their absence
 
Last edited:
stravinsky

stravinsky

Wizard
★★★★
Joined
Mar 8, 2019
Posts
4,371
Online
165d 8h 27m
Fat Link said:
Its what the majority of the community wanted.:feelsclown:
JFL at 'democracy'. :smonk:
 
ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Posts
11,377
Online
184d 13h 48m
stravinsky said:
JFL at 'democracy'. :smonk:
Just let newly registered GrAYcels have a vote bro :soy:
 
Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Posts
6,366
Online
137d 9h 52m
kekfuel said:
Im not just referring to escortcelling but in general shit that wouldnt fly around here 2 years ago
Im also not just shitting on u mods for the sake of it, i dont rlly have anything against u personally
Mods like Ryo_Hazuki @Ryo_Hazuki knajjd and blickpall @blickpall were really strict for cherrypicking/gay/trans content etc and it makes a lot sense that these degeneracies have become far more prominent during their absence
Hmmm, well cherry picking perhaps I’ll give you as it can be very hard at times to tell when a person is doing this.:feelshehe:

The LGBTQ, fag, trans and gay shit however myself and AmIJustDreaming respond to like gangbusters with deletions, bans and warnings handed out with a fury, so I’m not sure what to tell ya other than to please hit the report button whenever you see this nasty foulness rear its ugly AIDS ridden head.:feelsBox:

Faggot content basically destroyed my home site Wizchan by the mods/admin essentially refusing to do anything about it despite widespread user complaints about it on meta that continue to this day.:feelsmage:

Thus it is my solemn vow that as long as Serge affords me the power I will do everything I can with the help of the community to prevent dot IS from becoming just another digital fag bath house as Wizchan has disgracefully become.:feelsUgh:
 
Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Veteran
Joined
Mar 12, 2021
Posts
1,006
Online
22d 12h 46m
You niggers voted for it
And I could do without the bait threads 'would you fuck this girl'
 
ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Posts
11,377
Online
184d 13h 48m
Escthectrler said:
You niggers voted for it
GrAYcels voted for it more
 
Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Posts
2,564
Online
6d 23h 37m
mericks

mericks

cripplecel
★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
877
Online
20d 10h 46m
FuRed said:
I can't stand posts from teenagers
this pisses me off too, statistically there's like a 90% chance they'll get laid during their early 20s even if they really do think they're incels. I'm of the opinion that minimum age for inceldom should be no younger than 22 (ideally 25 but then we'd lose too many users because there seem to be a lot of youngcels here).

Also I agree with the OP that escortcels don't belong here. It's not that I think getting laid is easy for them, it's just that I consider them to be in the same category as people who aren't virgins but haven't had sex in a really long time; they may be victims of female hypergamy but they aren't adult virgins. You can't be incel if you aren't even cel.
 
ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Posts
11,377
Online
184d 13h 48m
mericks said:
Also I agree with the OP that escortcels don't belong here. It's not that I think getting laid is easy for them, it's just that I consider them to be in the same category as people who aren't virgins but haven't had sex in a really long time; they may be victims of female hypergamy but they aren't adult virgins. You can't be incel if you aren't even cel.
Exactly
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
3,486
Online
41d 12h 37m
Abominationcel said:
there are people bragging about having social groups and friends, fucking stacy escorts etc.
but people freak out when someone is over 6' JFL :feelskek:
:lul:
 
cvury

cvury

Creepercel
★★
Joined
Sep 11, 2021
Posts
1,132
Online
12d 23h 20m
It’s not allowed you fucking retard
 
ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Posts
11,377
Online
184d 13h 48m
cvury said:
It’s not allowed you fucking retard
Joined: Sep 11, 2021
 
cvury

cvury

Creepercel
★★
Joined
Sep 11, 2021
Posts
1,132
Online
12d 23h 20m
ERadicator said:
Joined: Sep 11, 2021
 
Lolimancer

Lolimancer

Sincerely Yours
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Posts
5,483
Online
115d 9h 22m
cvury said:
My ideal death scenario is being brutally murdered by a cute girl


I just want a cute girl to tease me like this :fuk:
 
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,572
Online
314d 2h 37m
Oh fellow my fellow virgins, let me tell you about the hookup escort i fucked yesterday.
 
senses fail

senses fail

dont ask im doing great!
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 3, 2021
Posts
447
Online
5d 12h 13m
cvury said:
My ideal death scenario is being brutally murdered by a cute girl
fuck i wish :feelsseriously:
 
ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Posts
11,377
Online
184d 13h 48m
Diocel said:
Oh fellow my fellow virgins, let me tell you about the hookup escort i fucked yesterday.
:feelsclown:
 
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,572
Online
314d 2h 37m
ERadicator said:
I'm convicted 70% of them use escort excuse to brag about actual success.
 
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★★
Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Posts
737
Online
18d 3h 55m
I hope the following is of some help, in clarifying why escortcelling is just a tragic cope that is not even remotely the same as being a normie enjoying life:

:soy: I just left the house to go to work, my escort gave me a packed lunch, a kiss, and told me she hoped I had a good day. Feels good having someone special in my life who wants to care for me and wish me well.

:feelsbadman: Oh wait, no that didn't happen, because that's not what escorts do.

:soy: My escort just came home 45 minutes later than me because Thursday she works late. I've got roast lamb and potatoes in the oven. I grab her ass as she walks in the door and we have amazing sex right there on the couch. Afterwards she says it feels amazing to be so desired and wanted, she feels so lucky to have me. I still feel good thinking about those words now.

:feelsbadman: Oh wait, no that didn't happen, because that's not what escorts do.

:soy: I just got a promotion, my escort was super excited and happy for me. Feels good to have someone sharing this journey thru life with me.

:feelsbadman: Oh wait, no that didn't happen, because that's not what escorts do.

:soy: My escort and I just moved into our new home together. Feels good to have a partner in life, we are such an effective team and together we can do things I couldn't do on my own.

:feelsbadman: Oh wait, no that didn't happen, because that's not what escorts do.

:soy: I've been sick all week and off work. My escort has been bringing me chicken soup and spicy noodles in bed. Feels good to have someone who cares about me that much tbh.

:feelsbadman: Oh wait, no that didn't happen, because that's not what escorts do.
 
ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Posts
11,377
Online
184d 13h 48m
Defetivecuckachu said:
I hope the following is of some help, in clarifying why escortcelling is just a tragic cope that is not even remotely the same as being a normie enjoying life:

:soy: I just left the house to go to work, my escort gave me a packed lunch, a kiss, and told me she hoped I had a good day. Feels good having someone special in my life who wants to care for me and wish me well.

:feelsbadman: Oh wait, no that didn't happen, because that's not what escorts do.

:soy: My escort just came home 45 minutes later than me because Thursday she works late. I've got roast lamb and potatoes in the oven. I grab her ass as she walks in the door and we have amazing sex right there on the couch. Afterwards she says it feels amazing to be so desired and wanted, she feels so lucky to have me. I still feel good thinking about those words now.

:feelsbadman: Oh wait, no that didn't happen, because that's not what escorts do.

:soy: I just got a promotion, my escort was super excited and happy for me. Feels good to have someone sharing this journey thru life with me.

:feelsbadman: Oh wait, no that didn't happen, because that's not what escorts do.

:soy: My escort and I just moved into our new home together. Feels good to have a partner in life, we are such an effective team and together we can do things I couldn't do on my own.

:feelsbadman: Oh wait, no that didn't happen, because that's not what escorts do.

:soy: I've been sick all week and off work. My escort has been bringing me chicken soup and spicy noodles in bed. Feels good to have someone who cares about me that much tbh.

:feelsbadman: Oh wait, no that didn't happen, because that's not what escorts do.
So by that logic the average married normies in 2021 are incels because toilets don't do even 10% of shit you just said except if their partner is Chad, low IQ tbh
 
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★★
Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Posts
737
Online
18d 3h 55m
ERadicator said:
So by that logic the average married normies in 2021 are incels because toilets don't do even 10% of shit you just said except if their partner is Chad, low IQ tbh
I wouldn't know, I'm not married. Most married couples I know, seem to do most of those things.

But if what I said is low-IQ and off the mark, then you tell me something: what, exactly, do you feel like you're missing out on in life?

Is it literally just peepee in vag? Or is it the whole lifestyle and quality of life, and sense of validation as a person who is wanted by someone, that comes with that?
 
Last edited:
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,572
Online
314d 2h 37m
ERadicator said:
GrAYcels voted for it more
some of those greycels postmaxxed since then. is there anyone who took a screenshot on that day?
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top