Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious can someone provied me a accurate reason on why people are so cruel

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i dont know why people are so toxic and emit their negative energy unto u for no reason like what the fuck is going on can someone provide me a accurate reason on why people became so cruel because i am this inch on going to er

Humans are predators and only nice to their own tribe. Don't get it twisted, the fairy tale that other people are nice and peaceful is a lie.

Humans are predators and only nice to their own tribe. Don't get it twisted, the fairy tale that other people are nice and peaceful is a lie.
yeah i have figured that most of the things we have been told are bullshit

i dont know why people are so toxic and emit their negative energy unto u for no reason like what the fuck is going on can someone provide me a accurate reason on why people became so cruel because i am this inch on going to er
Because we are sadistic and organisazed savage animals that subconsiously rely on lookism.

There is a hierarchy of cruelty and we're at the bottom

In-group and out-group dynamics
People are nicer to its own tribe members and worse for an out-group e.g. incels (weaker outcasts) and people of different races (biology)

In-group and out-group dynamics
People are nicer to its own tribe members and worse for an out-group e.g. incels (weaker outcasts) and people of different races (biology)
brutal what type of shitty world we are in that judges us on how we look