Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can someone give me a guide on incel terms?

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
I'm still generally new to the incel community. yes i have never had a girlfriend but i didn't know what the term incel meant until a month ago.

Incel loser = u
Chad = not u

Incel = a kissless, dateless, ugly loser AKA all of us.

Chad = Attractive male.

Stacy = Attractive female.

Roastie = A used up slut.

Femoid/FHO(Female human organism) = incel slang for women.

Chang and Tyrone = black and Asian Chads.

Rope = Suicide.

incel - never kissed, never dated, never have had a relationship wtih a women, ugly
(most users are volcel here, those that are looxmaxing that is)

chad - 6ft+, 1-2 years in the gym with perfect results, and really good looking guy who females lust over

stacy - bimbo bitch

roastie - disgusting sandwich that no one wants to eat, usually has dry mayo inside

femoid - disgusting parayste that is attracted to money and the semen of chad

chang - asian chad

currycel - curry incel

ricecel - asian incel

Google is all you need

Maybe I'll make something in Notepad later.

What does NT mean? Seen it quite frequently recently

The suffix -cel indicates that there is a reason for your celibacy. For instance, I'm a currycel, meaning I'm an incel most likely because of me being a curry, because girls prefer white guys instead of brown guys. I am also a nosecel, meaning my nose is responsible for my lack of female attention. And in my case, it's definitely true. I was unfortunate enough to break my nose twice at a young age, resulting in a severe facial deformity. As a result, my looks have gone from 5/10 to 2/10. Yeah, it's that grave which is why it takes down 3 whole points. It's sui-fuel. Oh, by the way, sui-fuel means suicide fuel. It means that there are certain experiences or things that induce feelings of wanting to end your life, which we call sui-fuel. There are also other kinds of fuel, such as life-fuel, which means that there are certain experiences or things that make you happy. Seeing a good looking girl with an ugly guy in the streets is life-fuel for truecels. Truecels are people who are sub 3 in looks, and there is nothing that can fix them. 3/10 means you're incel, but you can escape inceldom - which is the state of being incel - if you start looksmaxxing. Looksmaxxing is basically a fancy term for improving your appearance, this could either be natural by having a good haircut, good taste in fashion, or it could be unnatural by having plastic surgery. 4/10 means you're a failed normie. 5/10 means you're a normie. 6/10 means you're an upper-tier normie, meaning you are a normie, albeit a relatively better looking normie. You could also be a Chad-lite at this point. A Chad-lite is a person who is close to being a Chad, but still lacks a thing or two. 7/10 means you're Chad-lite. 8/10 means you're Chad. Now here are where things get even trickier. There are even Giga Chads, males that are objectively so good looking that they get a 9/10 rating. 10/10s don't exist, the extra point you give to a person is because of preference. If you are between 4-6/10, then you are like 95% of this forum. Only the minority here are actually truecels (1/10s and 2/10s) and incels (3/10s).

What does NT mean? Seen it quite frequently recently
NT means neurotypical. In other words, you're not autistic, unlike 95% of this forum's userbase. I say that they are autistic because it's not their looks that are to blame, but rather their mental state. Most users fall in the 4-6/10 range when it comes to looks.

ER stands for Elliot Rodger. He was the first person from the PSLI circles to ever shoot up a place publicly. He wrote a 44 page manifesto, and he spreads the blackpill. He's kind of a hERo around here. Going ER means you are going to follow his footsteps. Going ER only applies to incels. People like the recent Florida school shooter was not an incel, therefore he didn't go ER.

Just find a negative word, and put cel at the end if it. That's us.

ER stands for Elliot Rodger. He was the first person from the PSLI circles to ever shoot up a place publicly. He wrote a 44 page manifesto, and he spreads the blackpill. He's kind of a hERo around here. Going ER means you are going to follow his footsteps. Going ER only applies to incels. People like the recent Florida school shooter was not an incel, therefore he didn't go ER.
thanks

Oy, this thread is a blueprint for trolls.

KHHV
Kissless Hugless Handholdless Virgin

love your user name btw
Haha thank you! I used to have a non-related profile picture until the server update. Then I chose this one because it fit with the username. Anyway, glad you love it!

Haha thank you! I used to have a non-related profile picture until the server update. Then I chose this one because it fit with the username. Anyway, glad you love it!
we reddit now

BBC - Big Black Cock
SBC - Small Black Cock
BWC - Big White Cock
SWC- Small White Cock

things you just wrote seemed like words of a reddit femoid after some cuck complimented her
Kek. I've been accused of being a femoid on here before, so I'm not surprised you thought that. :')