Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can someone explain why

Noseman

Noseman

KHHV Scandicel and spergoloid outsider
★★★★★
Out of all 3 i had to get a roman nose.... That is repelling?? Did mother drink? did father smoke? IM FUCKING PISSED

Look, I want to poop once my parents go out afternoon.

Perhaps (your) mother fucked (not who you think is your) father
Idk man but something happened to the fetus i was and im FUCKING PISSED!

Nose doesn’t matter from side profile(on male)

Mutation happens still is fixable
Jaw in other hand ur fucked

What can i do to calm down other than jack off? Done that today

Mutation happens still is fixable
Jaw in other hand ur fucked
Not necessarely jaw or im not sure if it mogs if i can afford second rhino or jaw buccal fat surgery

you have a jewish nose :feelshaha:

You can still get surgery for that. Skull shape is unfixable.
I aleredy wasted so much money on my first rhino, Save up again to straighten the other side?

Because im autistic and dont always understand when its a joke
OK, next time I should add emojis to my sentences because people seem to get confused also.

Yeah, nose is very important. It's a good thing my dad had an upturned nose because I turned out with an upturned Roman nose (it basically has a very slight bump).
Is it somewhat crooked?

FUCK OFF NIGGER OR IM GONNA BLAST ERIKA DOWN YOUR THROAT!
Stopping@Nothing19

I got an exaggerated roman nose from my mother. Was constantly bullied for it in school.

Nose doesn’t matter from side profile(on male)
Cope I've had girls make fun of my nose just walking in public.

I got an exaggerated roman nose from my mother. Was constantly bullied for it in school.

Same, It fucking sucks

How am I coping? I have the ideal side profile. No one gives a fuck about your nose, and I doubt anyone made fun of you. Nice LARP.

How am I coping? I have the ideal side profile. No one gives a fuck about your nose, and I doubt anyone made fun of you. Nice LARP.
The nose defines the face and gives light to your other features

Yeah they don't give a fuck if your nose doesn't stand out. That's how it works with womyn, bad features deduct points, yet good features don't add points.

Just go for Ashkenazi girls and pretend you’re a kike to get laid :bigbrain::feelskek:
Jewish girls are the pickiest on earth. They expect to marry a hollywood actor or wall street executive. Can't compete with Schlomo Goldschlong.