Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can someone explain to me why Subzero/Fallenprime got unbanned?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
He goes around calling himself a manlet when he’s almost 6’, which is considered tall for his race, Southern Chinese and even goes around humble bragging about being 6’2 in lifts and heightmogging most Chinese men, until he has a mental breakdown and starts sperging about some 6’5 chad that heightmogged him.
I will tell you this, if you aren't the tallest in the room you are as good as the corpse in the coroner's room.

Also 6'2 is NOTHING nowadays, normies frequently tell me I'm 6' (they can tell height btw) and there are plenty of 6'2 plus zoomer males. I take it you are in a shorter area of the States with more Hispanic ethnics which they are midgets (5'7 MAX on average for zoomer males), however I doubt you would last even a MINUTE in the great north.
He legitimately believes 6’2 isn’t tall and you have to be 6’5 to get sex, he has to be the most autistic heightpiller out there.

Also, he has been rated as a lightskin changlite with his single flaw being muh mild acne (the easiest thing to fix).

My face is good enough that there aren't any weakness aside from the acne but you gotta deal with the tallfags too

These are the users that got unbanned here, mentalcel fucks too pussy to act on anything.

Last edited:
Because there are bigger fakecels than him on this forum that haven't gotten banned.

subzero is fallenprime? no, he isn't

I don't get his threads or his points, he can obviously ascend. :feelsjuice:

I think he has paranoia schizophrenia. He thinks everyone wants to kill him, even though he's probably invisible to them.

He’s now moving to Looksmax trying to claim 6’2 is just average height and getting called out for being delusional :lul:

because he is ethnic. All Ethnics are trucel even if they get laid. @subzero thoughts?

do what you want with your life, get rich and even maybe a stacy wife (impossible but lets say) You still wont have white skin like the anglo aristocrats. that's the biggest brutal ethnicpill blackpill
Giga brutal racepill. No matter how rich a shitskin curry gets, no matter how good looking his wife and kids are, he himself is still permanently shitskin.

FullTimeJIDF has access to a vast JIDF spy network, you can be sure he has the goods.

Nevertheless, I don't mind FallenPrime. He's an anguished changcel mentalcel, it's the dang NT silver-tongues that we really need to go after.

NTcopers are subhumans, they knew you were non NT because you are ugly or short or both in the first place to get yourself ostracized hence non NT.
johnny-bravo-what.gif

Wrong.

Just watch the documentary series on beefy chadcel mentalcels like me, it's called Johnny Bravo and used to air on the Cartoon Network but it was cancelled because everyone hates non NT truecels.

@TheShingTard why were you stalking this poor changcel mentalcel truecel? Damn, caught being a hypocrite again.

@TheShingTard why were you stalking this poor changcel mentalcel truecel? Damn, caught being a hypocrite again.
Did you look at the screenshot? He literally openly bragged about rejecting women. What are you talking about?

FullTimeJIDF has access to a vast JIDF spy network, you can be sure he has the goods.

Nevertheless, I don't mind FallenPrime. He's an anguished changcel mentalcel, it's the dang NT silver-tongues that we really need to go after.
Spy network? It was this websites discord you tard

Spy network? It was this websites discord you tard
no-pikachu.gif

You said it was a clique discord. You had access to it since you're a member of the JIDF so you can spy on anyone's discord.

Aghhhhh. Admition from you that you're a fakecel. Got it
Fakecel? Harsh incelophobia, bro. Chadcel mentalcels are the truest of all cels, with the noblest of all struggles.

no-pikachu.gif

You said it was a clique discord. You had access to it since you're a member of the JIDF so you can spy on anyone's discord.
Ah it was sparrow's discord.
Fakecel? Harsh incelophobia, bro. Chadcel mentalcels are the truest of all cels, with the noblest of all struggles.
Lol just openly bragging now. Im not entertaining actual fakeceldom

Lol just openly bragging now. Im not entertaining actual fakeceldom
Bragging about being a truecel? Of course I am. I'm proud of being a beefy chadcel mentalcel. Your incelophobia against truecels like me is unkind and unwelcome around these parts, man.

He legitimately believes a 6’1 wide framed HTN is still sub 8, if you’re not in the top 0.1% of men, you’re practically an incel in his eyes :feelshaha: