Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can someone explain to me why people don’t understand anything I say?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Why do people ask me to repeat or mishear everything I say? I only speak English without an accent.

@Incelius Savage

Do you speak differently in real life compared to your Vocaroos? :feelsjuice:

I understand you fine in those recordings; perhaps you tend to speak in a lower pitch in real life, or those you encounter simply project negative traits onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance. :feelshehe:

Maybe you mumble and don’t speak loud enough.

What do you mean?

Why do people ask me to repeat or mishear everything I say? I only speak English without an accent.
Do you speak while looking at a person, or do you look down/away from them?

Autism.

90% of human communication is non-verbal: body language, posturing, presentation, voice tone modulation, eye gaze, gesturing, voice cadence and timing of words, facial expressions, etc. convey 90% of the meaning exchanged in a simple conversation. The actual words, and their semantics and grammar are only 10% of the information normies exchange in a conversation.

Are you too quiet?

It happens to me too, but I never repeat :feelsUgh:

make your voice be hEaRd (in minecraft)

I can't explain because I'm not sure what you're trying to say.