Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can someone explain this?

Incelhope

Incelhope

Your Friend
-
Sup guys im wondering if anyone else had same experience as me browsing this forum.
At first it was hard to read or understand some of the threads that was posted. Also got
dizzy if browsing too long but now i just feel numb browsing here, like things dont matter.

Guess the blackpill has side effects :feelsgah:

Sup guys im wondering if anyone else had same experience as me browsing this forum.
At first it was hard to read or understand some of the threads that was posted. Also got
dizzy if browsing too long but now i just feel numb browsing here, like things dont matter.
That's what you get for having subhuman genes.. Getting dizzy browsing a website.

yes i suspect its the black pill side effects

Yea now I am numb to everything.

Idc about anything in life, no morals, no interest in politics, no interest in anything.

All I wana do is fuck bitches like chad

When I was truly blackpilled years ago on puahate/sluthate I was suicidal for several months from the initial feelings of despair. If you make it out of that alive it slowly gets better, then after a few years reality sets in and the same yearning for death comes back much worse. I suspect for the teencels who got blackpilled from the incels subreddit and made it through alive from the initial shock and despair, 2018 - 2019 will be better years but as they enter their 20s as an incel they will discover the extent of the hopelessness of their situation. I'd wager in 2021 onwards there be mass suicides on this website. My 2021 equivalent was last year where I somehow didn't kill myself after two major suicidal episodes.

Last edited:
When I was truly blackpilled years ago on puahate/sluthate I was suicidal for several months from the initial feelings of despair. If you make it out of that alive it slowly gets better, then after a few years reality sets in and the same yearning for death comes back much worse. I suspect for the teencels who got blackpilled from the incels subreddit and made it through alive from the initial shock and despair, 2018 - 2019 will be better years but as they enter their 20s as an incel they will discover the extent of the hopelessness of their situation. I'd wager in 2021 onwards there be mass suicides on this website.
My prediction is similiar. In a few years inceldom will be mainstream and people will feel encouraged and justified to suicide which will bring countless memes and copycats.

Yes, once you crossed the chasm your mind will return to normal again (sorta). There willl be days of depression and despair, maybe even panic attacks but nothing you couldn't handle.

We are the walking dead.

Had the same experience browsing lookism. This site is pretty tame in comparison

Had the same experience browsing lookism. This site is pretty tame in comparison

Lookism is a support forum for involuntary celibate faggots (incelfags), only chads and their male orbiters post there. This forum is way edgy than lookism.

Lookism is a support forum for involuntary celibate faggots (incelfags), only chads and their male orbiters post there. This forum is way edgy than lookism.
Lookism made me realise how subhuman I was and sent me into a depressive spiral

My prediction is similiar. In a few years inceldom will be mainstream and people will feel encouraged and justified to suicide which will bring countless memes and copycats.

Yes, once you crossed the chasm your mind will return to normal again (sorta). There willl be days of depression and despair, maybe even panic attacks but nothing you couldn't handle.

We are the walking dead.
The teencels who are deep down romanticising inceldom as part of their identity are going to be fucked. They are never going to at least try to fix their situation while they are young, they just want sympathy points and acceptance from losers online. For most its an exercise in futility, but they have to try. Entering the 20s as incel is a walking death sentence as you say. It is absolutely over at that age, there is no coming back. A painful miserable existence awaits and the only questions and searching they should be doing is the most painless suicide method.

Current lookism may be. Sluthate and early lookism had far more sincerity behind the blackpilling and edgyness as you say. Most here lack conviction and would wk the first female to give them attention, we've already seen it with mingjaze and others who claim to want femoids dead, but an hour later are professing their love to a girl online and begging her not to kill herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back