Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Can someone buy me playstation plus

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
Nah, it’s called being a fag and trying to get male orbiters to pay for your shit you phaggit.
nobody had to do anything, i was asking a favor to anyone who was willing to help me get my copes back

nobody had to do anything, i was asking a favor to anyone who was willing to help me get my copes back
Yeah, go talk to "daddy" about your problems not that you're his bitch.

if you are a chad,you can get the money from foids,but since you're not,you have to manage to make it yourself,nobody would help an ugly person with no return

being a poorcel i remember only beign able to afford the monthly payment instead of the much cheaper yearly payment .
i hope i can get a job :feelsbadman:
I didnt even have a PC or console until I was 17 and I had to work 3 months for a shitty 600$ machine that cant play any new games right now :feelsrope:
Also had to buy my own phone with the rest of the money
Dont ask for favors,go work so you can afford atleast your shitty copes:lul:

You are in the USA there are part time jobs gallore that pay my country minimum wage WEEKLY

Last edited:
@Kamikaze the absolute lad did it, you guys can disregard this thread now
@iamsubhuman hopefully you didnt already buy one, sorry if you did
Thats very nice of him. Good job guys.

@iamsubhuman hopefully you didnt already buy one, sorry if you did
nah, i didn't get one yet. if you run out, i might buy you one. depends how much money i got when you ask me :feelsokman:

Search on ebay for like 3 months of PS+ for like $4. that's what I did when I played on ps4

Your first mistake was getting a playstation in the first place

Your first mistake was getting a playstation in the first place
01318BD4 20D7 44DF A6A6 6C50F429FE6D

I wish it was free, fucking jews. No worth paying for it

draeystyn can buy u playstation