Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can somebody tell me the story about Kointo?

500 posts on /r/incels per day like it aint shit
JFL I remember sorting r/incels by "new" and the entire fucking page would be submissions by him. And they weren't spam. It was such concentrated autism.

JFL I remember sorting r/incels by "new" and the entire fucking page would be submissions by him. And they weren't spam. It was such concentrated autism.

and i loved it

wtf is GAMBLER?

Legendary postmaxxer tbh, up there with Gambler.

who was gambler?
Autistic 20-something year old Greek Chadlite postmaxxer who I think managed to get a girlfriend.

Edit: This is him.

4jpa38lepml01.jpg

who was gambler?
500/posts a day, multiple alts also postmaxxing, God tier ban evader but he would always give himself away with "it's over for Greekcels." :feelskek:

500/posts a day, multiple alts also postmaxxing, God tier ban evader but he would always give himself away with "it's over for Greekcels." :feelskek:
lol

once there was kointo...

but not anymore

are you kointo alt?

Who wants to lick my balls

Special thanks to @incelkingkong

Autistic AF. Most people think this is what all incels look like. "Just get a haircut and personality max brooooo"

Its over for us newernewcels.
I didn't even hear of any of these guys.

Autistic 20-something year old Greek Chadlite postmaxxer who I think managed to get a girlfriend.

4jpa38lepml01.jpg
CHAD CHAD CHAD

Its over for us newernewcels.
I didn't even hear of any of these guys.

CHAD CHAD CHAD
Literally though, he claims that Greek girls are picky as fuck and how he had to get a Scandinavian girl or something like that.

CHAD CHAD CHAD

How is Scandinavian girls even a downgrade though, that is retarded argument.
I'm not sure, but that's what he said lmao.

Kointo was the finest shitposter in the land. He often quoted my posts, hence I liked him. Ritalincel has filled that beloved role in my shitposting career.

He is a fakecel white high tier normie who was during a considerable period of time the top poster here, until he got banned.
Legendary autistic postmaxxer

I like him tbh.
OFC you like him, you are prob as good looking as he is if not even more.

4jpa38lepml01.jpg
is it just me or gambler looks like knajjd, in the midface area

was gambler a permavirgin?? or was he just larping?
Gambler was a high tier normie ultra autistic member who was the top poster here until he also got banned, but he ascended.

I joined too late :feelsrope:

Tfw you discovered the incelosphere after the r/incels days and can't relate to the discussions in this thread. :feelsbadman:

Kointo and Gambler mog everyone here. Kointo mostly in postmaxxing, gambler in everything else.