Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can somebody explain why this retarded picture is being circulated on imageboards 24/7?

View attachment 125966
hurr durr she shares my interests that means she'll be watching anime with me and playing soytendo 24/7 instead of sitting on Tyrone's dick
hurr durr qt3.14 neotenic dumpy features dyed hair a fuckton of makeup, she looks so plain, I'm sure she doesn't actually look like a gremlin, I bet her looksmatch is attached to the floor and not a ceiling beam right now
hurr durr tattoos, thot band around her neck, piercings, colour contrast between her hair, eyes and skin, she's soo edgy aesthetic and alternative, I bet that means she shares my interests more and isn't like the other girls, her tattoos surely signal her superior time preference and descision making skills as well
wow a t shirt with a video game logo she really understands my hobbies

Is there a way of actually unironically reeducating the people who post this trashy picture for all the reasons somebody would post it?

there all the same , just another trick in the book to delude cucks

never seen this pick before but holy shit what a fucking degenerate :feelspuke::feelspuke: