Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can somebody explain why this retarded picture is being circulated on imageboards 24/7?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

hurr durr she shares my interests that means she'll be watching anime with me and playing soytendo 24/7 instead of sitting on Tyrone's dick
hurr durr qt3.14 neotenic dumpy features dyed hair a fuckton of makeup, she looks so plain, I'm sure she doesn't actually look like a gremlin, I bet her looksmatch is attached to the floor and not a ceiling beam right now
hurr durr tattoos, thot band around her neck, piercings, colour contrast between her hair, eyes and skin, she's soo edgy aesthetic and alternative, I bet that means she shares my interests more and isn't like the other girls, her tattoos surely signal her superior time preference and descision making skills as well
wow a t shirt with a video game logo she really understands my hobbies

Is there a way of actually unironically reeducating the people who post this trashy picture for all the reasons somebody would post it?

Never saw it until know

Where is steam and EuroTruck Simulator 2 :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee:

dae le tfw no nurd jee eff???

Kūrva probably fucks with chad who interested in sports and laughs at her nerd stuff

Yes, creature looks like waifu of culture, but possibility of being really that is 0.00...0001%
Just kill this kūrva with fire, even bimbos are better, just plain whores, they atleast not teasing me and not getting in my sight for looking like something good

Kūrva probably fucks with chad who interested in sports and laughs at her nerd stuff

Yes, creature looks like waifu of culture, but possibility of being really that is 0.00...0001%
Just kill this kūrva with fire, even bimbos are better, just plain whores, they atleast not teasing me and not getting in my sight for looking like something good
stephen hawking and einstein combined IQ post

First time seeing this picture ,hopefully the last

"I'm not like the other girls, teehee."

Idk i never seen tgis bitch before. She's just some random whore, nothing special about her.

I don't browse imageboards, they became cucked and low IQ long time ago. JFL these cucks still think they just need to find nerdy girl and problem lies with their lack of interests/life? They are legit cavemans, like all PSL and looks theory went unnoticed in that places.

All GaMeR foids are attention seeking whores, everyone knows this

All GaMeR foids are attention seeking whores, everyone knows this
Gaming is pretty mainstream now, even Chads play videogames, and those nerdy femoids happily go after them.

>not atomic purple GBC
would not smash tbh

M'lady is le gamer girl! She has le same interests as me!
Yikeronies Im going to marry her

I don't mean to worship femoids, but her jaw looks feminine, and she has a slightly upturned nose, I think that's the biggest part of her appeal in terms of looks.
That being said, who the fuck watches anime on vhs in this day and age, sound quality is abysmal, and visuals are truly subpar in comparison to more cutting edge technology blu-rays offer today. The only vhs tapes which may actually offer a decent experience from her collection are Bubblegum Crisis and DB, rest of them look so much better in remastered blu-ray versions.

Last edited:
The 5-6/10 foid who has “nerdy” interests but not romantic ones... I remember the queen nerd in HS, she loved Smash Bros., the Simpsons, Star Trek, etc. but rejected all of the guys at her table (they were all 2-4s) and she dated some 6/10 b-ball player from another school. I’ll never forget when the 2/10 5’2 guy confided to me that he loved her and he thought he had a shot. :feelskek: :feelsgah:

common interests are only necessary when there is no mutual attraction, and even then it doesnt make up for it

Never seen that picture and I troll the most carcinogenic subreddits.

I love 80s and 90s anime but that doesn't mean I would want a foid who goes as far as to get a tattoo of a fictional character from one of them, that just screams mental instability.
I don't mean to worship femoids, but her jaw looks feminine, and she has a slightly upturned nose, I think that's the biggest part of her appeal in terms of looks.
And also the black hair+blue eyes combination, that seems really popular online.
That being said, who the fuck watches anime on vhs in this day and age, sound quality is abysmal, and visuals are truly subpar in comparison to more cutting edge technology blu-rays offer today. The only vhs tapes which may actually offer a decent experience from her collection are Bubblegum Crisis and DB, rest of them look so much better in remastered blu-ray versions.
It's probably meant to archieve the same sort of atmosphere/look you'd get from watching it when it first came out. You can also emulate old console games on your PC but playing it on the actual console would feel more authentic.

These foids still fuck Chads. Top tier failed normie blue-pilled neckbeard fantasy to actually think she'd have anything to do with you.

View attachment 125966
hurr durr she shares my interests that means she'll be watching anime with me and playing soytendo 24/7 instead of sitting on Tyrone's dick
hurr durr qt3.14 neotenic dumpy features dyed hair a fuckton of makeup, she looks so plain, I'm sure she doesn't actually look like a gremlin, I bet her looksmatch is attached to the floor and not a ceiling beam right now
hurr durr tattoos, thot band around her neck, piercings, colour contrast between her hair, eyes and skin, she's soo edgy aesthetic and alternative, I bet that means she shares my interests more and isn't like the other girls, her tattoos surely signal her superior time preference and descision making skills as well

Is there a way of actually unironically reeducating the people who post this trashy picture for all the reasons somebody would post it?
the redditors think the stack of videogames means they have something to talk about, and the piercings mean she's blowjob virtuoso

in reality they have absolutely nothing in common and she fucks dogs

Wow, mainstream 90s anime AND on VHS? It's like a match made in heaven, what's her patreon account?

It's probably meant to archieve the same sort of atmosphere/look you'd get from watching it when it first came out. You can also emulate old console games on your PC but playing it on the actual console would feel more authentic.
Yeah, that's why I added that DB and Bubblegum Crisis would be more fun to watch on vhs, but watching something like Akira, Perfect Blue, Cowboy Bepop, Yu Yu Hakusho, etc. on vhs is simply a waste, as one of their main strengths are their visuals. I don't think the comparison to emulating games on PC is accurate, as it's simply far less enjoyable to play a game without proper controls intended for it. Also, the visuals of emulated games are very rarely improved (unless it's some really big title I guess).

Wow, mainstream 90s anime AND on VHS? It's like a match made in heaven, what's her patreon account?
No, no, no. Patreon is not cucked enough because you'd actually get something out of it in return for your money. We need to donate to her directly on Paypal without revealing our identity because we're not worthy of communicating with such a queen, we're only barely worthy of donating our entire income to her bank-acount.

Yeah, that's why I added that DB and Bubblegum Crisis would be more fun to watch on vhs, but watching something like Akira, Perfect Blue, Cowboy Bepop, Yu Yu Hakusho, etc. on vhs is simply a waste, as one of their main strengths are their visuals. I don't think the comparison to emulating games on PC is accurate, as it's simply far less enjoyable to play a game without proper controls intended for it. Also, the visuals of emulated games are very rarely improved (unless it's some really big title I guess).
Far enough, though I think the emulation thing is about more than just the controls since you can plug a controller into your PC if you wanted to. There's really just something about using the original device and original disc that makes it feel special. I recently tried emulating Wind Waker for example but it didn't feel the same to me as back when I played it on the Gamecube.

Where is steam and EuroTruck Simulator 2 :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee:
99.9% of foids doesn't know what Steam is and majority of people including males doesn't play euro truck sim cuz it's dull a as fuck tbh.
View attachment 125966

she did pick up most normie old-animes out there for attention, plus that gameboy is nothing but accessory for her just to pose to photo so double the attention, and that berserk tattoo = triple the attention also mental illness since not a single sane person would have tattoo and piercing on their face
Perfect Blue
That anime was garbage, it's about ugly stalker guy stalking young girl, imagine if he would be looking like Chad then this anime would be romantic not a thriller/horror. Fuck foids they vapid and shallow whores even in anime.

Last edited:
Because we live in a clown world full of cucks and soyboys.

The foid who plays video games and watches anime is an attention whore.

fat neckbeard copers thinking they'll find a girl like that

She'll reject her anime-loving looksmatch over not being compatible while the college linebacker gets to fuck her ass raw because "teehee we have so much in common"

She is looking for gamer chad

He was high IQ, he would legit agree with blackpill/looks theory, if he was exposed to it.
Problem is that he was probably never exposed to any blackpill ideas.
majority of people including males doesn't play euro truck sim cuz it's dull a as fuck tbh.
I have to disagree @Blacktarpill what do you think of this statement?

What I see in this picture:

Walking stereotype

Empty shell

Male looksmatch is incel

The foid who plays video games and watches anime is an attention whore.
Not necessarily, they just want a Chad, like all other females do. Not only they want him, they also won't settle for anything less than Chad/Chadlite, again, like all other females nowadays.

Because internet is crowded with bluepilled cuckholds who would be ready to crawl and lick mikady's dirty shoes if it allowed them to maintain, even for aninstant, the illusion that she will ever want to have any non-platonic business to do with them, which, like the cake, is a lie.

White foid in her prime = chad or nothing

She's trying way too hard.

I've mostly seen this on /r9k/ and /v/, the latter not as much as /r9k/ though.