Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can some of you guys FUCKING stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
5,736
Online
149d 21h 9m
TairaHow said:
You actually make a good point yet there is already a movement for more equality and that's leftism. They're for body positivity
:feelshaha:
TairaHow said:
Yes it's about 27% so about a quarter of men who are 15-24 who have never had sex. So we're still the exception to the rule and most men have had sex
You're blissfully naive if you think that. Take reddit which is now a mainstream site only below facebook/twiter/instagram/tiktok in traffic. It has what, maybe 100 million users now? Exclude the betabuxxers who have sex once every 3 months with their wife. How much of the 18-35 male demo do you think can have sex with their girlfriend on demand if they wanted it? How many actually HAVE girlfriends? What would you peg both those numbers at?
 
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
27,623
Online
242d 3h 24m
truefaithneworder

truefaithneworder

Certified Driver license cel
★★
Joined
Dec 22, 2018
Posts
1,690
Online
12d 5h 40m
:soy::soy: IT infiltrator :soy::soy:
 
keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Commander
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
3,041
Online
41d 2h 22m
joined Sep 30, 2019 Posts 15 Online 6h 17m
I to would be angry if i had 15 posts and i joined in 2019 :feelshaha:
 
AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

I'll come back before 2021 ends
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Posts
3,533
Online
19d 16h 19m
If I wanted to make people see my point of view I wouldn't come here and be like: "lol you are all retards and Im right loooool how dumb are you lMAO". Nobody wants to tell an asshole with a stick up their cunt they are right, but maybe you don't care and just came here to vent.

When you are done venting just go since it's clear you don't like it here.
 
TairaHow

TairaHow

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20
Online
7h 8m
RecessedChinCel said:
Low IQ graycel post tbh ngl.

View attachment 489391

JFL you HAVE to be trolling :feelskek:

The number is INCREASING. It use to be something like 5% in the early 2000s. Are you even blackpilled?
99.999% of fakecels here don't look like that. Also numbers are increasing because of ojne dating and social media culture that's true
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

demons everywhere
★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,654
Online
39d 3h 2m
Do you have the account since 2019 and only have 16 posts ngl? and said a lot of sjw shit
 
TINMAN

TINMAN

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Posts
6,839
Online
135d 13h 23m
TairaHow said:
I actually agree and you seem more intelligent than the brain dead 15 year olds here. Yet I disagree kinda. A huge problem which makes men suffer so much is toxic masculinity.

Now hear me out a second. Male suicides are up and men are more and more isolated while it seems women are thriving. I believe it's because how we're are socialised. Men are taught to nott have emotions and to bottle them up, this causes us to have fewer and fewer friends. It's why so many incels exist now and it's why men are seen as predators who don't matter. Feminists want to get rid of this. Feminists also want to get rid of toxic feminity which calls women sluts if they sleep around too much.

I hope for a society where people like I used to be can sleep around with women and not feel so isolated and depressed all the time and leftism is doing this.

Also have you seen half of the replies here? It's not a surprise that sub was banned
You are either very misguided or being dishonest here.

The sharp increase in incels is almost entirely because of the advent of online dating. Women are now able to filter through tens of thousands of men and choose only the best of the best, and because of their hypergamous instincts they will always only choose the best. Women make their decision of whether they will have sex the moment they see the person's face and height.

In regards to what you said, you are actually contradicting yourself, or more specifically the feminist dogma you are spouting is self-contradictory. If toxic masculinity is the cause of inceldom, why is it that inceldom has increased? Logically speaking, since feminist/leftist ideology has been gaining significantly more traction for the last 50-70 years, arguably that should have resulted in the so called "toxic masculinity" decreasing, no? Since the amount of toxic masculinity has decreased, wouldn't that mean that there should be less inceldom than there was before? If not, why is this not the case?:feelshmm:
 
Last edited:
Scerus

Scerus

Soldat
Joined
Sep 4, 2021
Posts
82
Online
3d 2h 39m
TairaHow said:
99.999% of fakecels here don't look like that. Also numbers are increasing because of ojne dating and social media culture that's true
Gatekeeping who is an isn't an incel is really pathetic.
 
Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

T - ∞
★★★★
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Posts
875
Online
16d 1h 14m
This guy is literally drunk on soylent.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
26,477
Online
257d 16h 28m
TairaHow said:
Can you guys stop? Scrolling through Incel threads I'm completely astonished at the complete fucking idiocy of the average user.

The first thing is that we are seemingly bipolar. We apparently have an IQ of a mentally handicapped autistic down syndrome kid who cannot make up their mind of whether to love or hate women. Sometimes they say "Wow I can't believe incel tears hates us! All we want is intimacy!" Then the next day they say "Wow women are so dumb and should all die." WHICH ONE? It's like these autists pick out whatever narrative suits them in any given event they react to. Woman accuse us of something bad? You get the first response. Woman do something bad? You get the latter... It's honestly so irritating.

Oh and can the fakecels seriously fuck off? I'm sorry but if you're white, have a full head of hair and are over 5'6 you LITERALLY have no FUCKING excuse fuck off no one wants you here you fucking genetic waste of fucking space. If you're this fucking stupid then never post here because you are incapable of every saying anything worth hearing even accidentally.

Sure, woman rejected you we all struggle but that doesn't mean we should become schizophrenic losers who think every woman is actually apart of a grand conspiracy to shame us. Lonely men exist. We are lonely. Nothing we do will ever get us laid. Wake the fuck up and accept reality.
STFU up. Stop simping for women. They are all subhuman, every single last one. Includes our female relatives and ancestors. Remember it was a women who evicted Adam from heaven. It was women who brought about war between Greece and Troy. Female leaders waged more war per a capita than their male counterparts.

Women are an inferior, more degenerate and inhumane gender. This is an indisputable fact.
BRMonkecell said:
If you're that much triggered then just leave? Nobody is holding you here buddy.
This too. This cuck of an OP. Should go to r/Forever alone. That place is more suitable for this cuckold of a "man".
 
Last edited:
RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Major
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
2,066
Online
44d 9h 39m
TairaHow said:
99.999% of fakecels here don't look like that.
Doesn’t matter tbh. Dead average 5/10 guys have it worse than ever because foids chad chase. Women rate 80% of men as unattractive. 95% of tinder likes from foids goes to the top 50% of men.

If you are a 5/10, 5’,6 white 20 y/o, you might as well label yourself an incel tbh.
 
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 22, 2020
Posts
5,827
Online
94d 15h 34m
TairaHow said:
We are genetic trash stop blaming people for not liking us. Most people on earth have had sex. It's us who are the problem. We are the genetic trash. Stop blaming others.
Women are attracted to stoneage traits. Getting regular sex in today’s societies =/ having genes that are useful in a digital post-industrialized society.
 
Last edited:
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Admiral
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,942
Online
58d 8h 44m
TallCelFag said:
Women are attracted to stoneage traits. Getting regular sex in today’s societies =/ having genes that are useful in a digital post-industrialized society.
Exactly, it is extreme cuckery to say that whatever foids like makes it good
 
Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★★★
Joined
May 21, 2018
Posts
2,442
Online
19d 11h 20m
We can stop fucking oh wait.. We never have been :feelskek:
 
NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Admiral
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Posts
2,573
Online
62d 15h 3m
TairaHow said:
Go outside. Most men aren't virgins. How is it possible that only 5% of men have 95% of women when most people get married and most people have had at least 1 long term partner. Think buddy think.

It's not gate keeping. I'm just filtering out idiots.
Ugly men may have privilege to betabuxx if they're lucky and have resources. But your wife will never want you sexually and people don't respect you. My friend married when he was something 34 y.o. He belongs to the top 10% of high echelon men in my country ( by societal position, earnings, having property, he is also an university proffessor, if I'm not mistaken ). They had kids but I have noticed that his wife was overly critical of him. And later she divorced him. Not because he was violent but because his 'conrolling behavior'. Meanwhille a jobless Chad beats his wife and fucks other females on the side but his wife stays loyal to him and even gives her money for him.
My buddy was treated like a trash by females. He is a Church man and my grandmother even said that he looks like a Judas and other females were also trashing his looks and treating him hostile ( b-b-but looks aren't important for women :soy:; women never judge by looks :foidSoy: ). Men also treated him without respect.
 
RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Wizard
★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Posts
4,303
Online
97d 13h 13m
I’ve been on other forums and the average user here is smart for young age. I doubt most ppl are going to waste time here being fake.

We joke and get laughs to get through this difficult stage in our lives, but why be so serious OP?
 
NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Admiral
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Posts
2,573
Online
62d 15h 3m
TairaHow said:
I actually agree and you seem more intelligent than the brain dead 15 year olds here. Yet I disagree kinda. A huge problem which makes men suffer so much is toxic masculinity.
The so-called "toxic masculinity" is enforced by females and only females. It's females who shame men for acting unmasculine. Men are less aggressive and more peaceful naturally. Females are thirsty for blood because they themselves are flesh and blood. Who shamed British men for refusing to fight Germans in WW1? Many men dream about having a house, loyal wife and living a peaceful life. Females want drama, competition between men, excitement, adventures, sense of danger. They want domination over other people. That's why they choose dominant, aggressive, rich and infuential partners. And they want to punish those who refuses to play by soytietal rules.
 
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ :fuk:
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Posts
7,677
Online
103d 5h 28m
One of the top 30 worst threads that I've ever seen in the forum.
TairaHow said:
I actually agree and you seem more intelligent than the brain dead 15 year olds here. Yet I disagree kinda. A huge problem which makes men suffer so much is toxic masculinity.
obvious infiltrator moment
 
Deleted member 36467

Deleted member 36467

The world is ours
-
Joined
Aug 28, 2021
Posts
367
Online
10d 7h 30m
TairaHow said:
Go outside. Most men aren't virgins. How is it possible that only 5% of men have 95% of women when most people get married and most people have had at least 1 long term partner. Think buddy think.

It's not gate keeping. I'm just filtering out idiots.
You're already a insufferable, conspicuous nigger.

Have you heard of the halo effect, tinder hypergamy, racial sexual bias

Jesus christ, your observations are already referring to your parents generation and biased to people of better attractiveness who are going to succeed in finding a partner.
 
Last edited:
Autismus Maximus

Autismus Maximus

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 13, 2020
Posts
993
Online
19d 6h 54m
Pixycel said:
yea incels.is is one person and not multiple people with different feelings towards women.:feelsseriously:
Not every day you see a graycel with both terminally low IQ and severe autism.
 
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
13,405
Online
179d 8h 40m
The ableism in this post, man. Being autistic isn’t the problem, it’s being a cuck or feminist that is the problem.

Edit: Oh, you’re talking about this site, not IncelTears but what I said is still true, regardless.

Edit again: You’re a cuck by the way. Stop defending them privileged scum, women can shove it for living on easy mode while men like me suffer.
 
Last edited:
Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of n0rmies, norwood cell
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Posts
413
Online
3d 13h 20m
Diocel said:
I don't want pity from anyone let along from those old lame tranny lovers on IT.

Fuck women, fuck jews, fuck jannies and fuck OP.
Based af mate :feelzez:
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
29,949
Online
376d 2h 52m
TairaHow said:
We are genetic trash stop blaming people for not liking us. Most people on earth have had sex. It's us who are the problem. We are the genetic trash. Stop blaming others.
Many whores that are our looksmatches are genetic trash too. But since cucks pander to them they think they can get chads. You have to be a low t cuck not to hate those chad chasing whores while you're forced to support them through taxes and following the cucked laws we allowed them to vote for.
-BrettyBoy- said:
You’re a cuck by the way. Stop defending them privileged scum, women can shove it for living on easy mode while men like me suffer.
:feelsokman:
 
Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Posts
10,117
Online
38d 8h 4m
TairaHow said:
Do some research 'According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)Trusted Source, the average age-adjusted height for American men 20 years old and up is 69.1 inches (175.4 centimeters). That’s about 5 feet 9 inches tall.'
The average American male is a Hispanic manlet, white men are much taller on average. The average for whites is 6'1". Look at predominately white countries for average white height.

I don't know why you come to a free speech website and expect everyone to have the same opinions as you. This isn't a leftist hivemind circle jerk like reddit, we have diversity of thought here. Pretty much the only thing we agree on is the blackpill. Everyone has their own theories and complaints.
 
sckicksal345

sckicksal345

humanity is a disgusting wretched depraved species
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Posts
5,035
Online
62d 7h 54m
Pixycel said:
yea incels.is is one person and not multiple people with different feelings towards women.:feelsseriously:
 
iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

5'4 incel at Fakecels.is
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Posts
1,574
Online
28d 16h 52m
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
29,949
Online
376d 2h 52m
Emergency Manual said:
Being demoralized and surrendering is what the luciferian elite want.
TINMAN said:
If everything is your fault, and women, normies and society as a whole are morally correct, then just go be a cog in their machine. You're wasting your time being on here if you are content with that role. It would be better spent wagecucking so that you can have more money to donate to onlyfans whores
 
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
13,405
Online
179d 8h 40m
Pixycel said:
yea incels.is is one person and not multiple people with different feelings towards women.:feelsseriously:
IncelTears level shit by OP. I was accused by IT members of having high standards just because other users on .is implied they did but those were DIFFERENT users, my standards are low.
 
Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Posts
11,412
Online
29d 7h 36m
Diocel said:
I don't want pity from anyone let along from those old lame tranny lovers on IT.

Fuck women, fuck jews, fuck jannies and fuck OP.
 
Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Posts
10,117
Online
38d 8h 4m
-BrettyBoy- said:
IncelTears level shit by OP. I was accused by IT members of having high standards just because other users on .is implied they did but those were DIFFERENT users, my standards are low.
We've seen your standards :feelswhat:
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
29,949
Online
376d 2h 52m
TairaHow said:
You actually make a good point yet there is already a movement for more equality and that's leftism. They're for body positivity and tranny positivity and shit and for realistic portrayals in media. Too bad most incels aren't letting the leftists make their lives easier and soy clap at people saying 'fuck Jews' for the 50th time.
"Body positivity" by leftists is only for landwhales who want chads and fags and trannies, not low status straight non chads who want their looksmatches.
0Energy0Happyness said:
Do you have the account since 2019 and only have 16 posts ngl? and said a lot of sjw shit
 
Rangercel

Rangercel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Apr 15, 2020
Posts
127
Online
2d 16h 27m
This guy has overdosed on JBW theory and has become delusional
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
29,949
Online
376d 2h 52m
Scerus said:
Gatekeeping who is an isn't an incel is really pathetic.
Especially coming from an ITcel.
 
Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 4, 2021
Posts
952
Online
5d 14h 13m
TairaHow said:
A huge problem which makes men suffer so much is toxic masculinity
infiltrator moment, yes also if a men suffer because he's rejected by women is his fault :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
TairaHow said:
Feminists also want to get rid of toxic feminity which calls women sluts if they sleep around too much
feminists however don't care if a man is called "loser" for being a virgin :feelshaha::feelshaha:
also is a CHOISE for a woman to sleep or not with a lot of guys (chads), if a male is virgin all the normies blame him also if he's been rejected all the times only for the "fault" he's ugly and short
 
Last edited:
S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
1,771
Online
28d 3h 44m
GrAYcel infiltrator thread. Possibly a foid JFL (bitching about hatred of women, pushing the incels only approach Stacies strawman, unironically defending social leftism/feminists/sluts and using the word "toxic", etc.).

TairaHow said:
We are genetic trash stop blaming people for not liking us. Most people on earth have had sex. It's us who are the problem. We are the genetic trash. Stop blaming others.
If that was the case why are there statistically way more incels now than just 20 years ago? Do you expect us to believe genetic stock randomly got poisoned for the new millenium?

No, that's fucking retarded. Society changed and a consequence of it is the social exclusion of growing numbers of men. So logically if it was somehow rolled back many of these men would be freed from isolation.

Truecels actually are genetically screwed no matter what but not every incel is a truecel, hence why those are seperate terms.

TairaHow said:
You actually make a good point yet there is already a movement for more equality and that's leftism. They're for body positivity and tranny positivity and shit and for realistic portrayals in media. Too bad most incels aren't letting the leftists make their lives easier and soy clap at people saying 'fuck Jews' for the 50th time.
Liberals don't give a damn about incels. They only care about "victims of oppression". Because they take the same stance you outlined earlier, that incels can only blame themselves, incels don't count among the disenfranchised in their view. And because inceldom is a male thing, and males are considered the oppressive class, incel complaints are seen only as bigotry towards women (rather than a problem to be solved). Liberals want the incel view trivialized, shamed, mocked, silenced, and dismissed.
 
nettle

nettle

Recruit
★★
Joined
Aug 19, 2021
Posts
160
Online
1d 19h 3m
TairaHow said:
Oh and can the fakecels seriously fuck off? I'm sorry but if you're white, have a full head of hair and are over 5'6 you LITERALLY have no FUCKING excuse fuck off
:soy: OH EHM GEE!!!! 5'7 IS EASY TO GET GIRLS!!!!!!!!! no you retard, most girls won't even go below 5'10, not to mention being conservative especially to the level of NS will make you pretty unfuckable to the average leftist foid. I'm literally 5'3-5'4 and even I know this.
 
iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

5'4 incel at Fakecels.is
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Posts
1,574
Online
28d 16h 52m
so how long till the mods ban this foid infiltrator?
 
Speedloader

Speedloader

I fucked a stoat in half
★★★★★
Joined
May 14, 2019
Posts
18,067
Online
219d 19h 10m
Did not fucking read
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
29,949
Online
376d 2h 52m
Italian Incel said:
infiltrator moment, yes also if a men suffer because he's rejected by women is his fault :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Can you guys like seriously stop talking badly about muh queens. :soy:
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
29,949
Online
376d 2h 52m
TairaHow said:
Feminists want to get rid of this. Feminists also want to get rid of toxic feminity which calls women sluts if they sleep around too much.
They're only sluts if they have sex with chads above their league, but it's ok if they have sex with their looksmatches.
 
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
13,405
Online
179d 8h 40m
TairaHow said:
We are genetic trash stop blaming people for not liking us.
Yet women I mog get to live on easy mode and have many simps at their feet. Fuck accepting that, it isn’t fair.
 
LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Posts
6,238
Online
170d 10h 37m
TairaHow

TairaHow

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20
Online
7h 8m
Boba said:
You're already a insufferable, conspicuous nigger.

Have you heard of the halo effect, tinder hypergamy, racial sexual bias

Jesus christ, your observations are already referring to your parents generation and biased to people of better attractiveness who are going to succeed in finding a partner.
75% of men are not virgins. That is using measurements of *15* to 24 year olds.
 
Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 4, 2021
Posts
952
Online
5d 14h 13m
Robtical said:
Can you guys like seriously stop talking badly about muh queens. :soy:
"he" 's a "she" in reality, not even a bluepilled male IT user can think that is the "toxic masculinity" the reason for the inceldom to exist
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
29,949
Online
376d 2h 52m
Italian Incel said:
"he" 's a "she" in reality, not even a bluepilled male IT user can think that is the "toxic masculinity" the reason for the inceldom to exist
90% a she, 10% an extreme soyfag.
 
LowInhibMaxxer

LowInhibMaxxer

Normies must suffer
-
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Posts
422
Online
1d 20h 56m
TairaHow said:
Can you guys stop? Scrolling through Incel threads I'm completely astonished at the complete fucking idiocy of the average user.

The first thing is that we are seemingly bipolar. We apparently have an IQ of a mentally handicapped autistic down syndrome kid who cannot make up their mind of whether to love or hate women. Sometimes they say "Wow I can't believe incel tears hates us! All we want is intimacy!" Then the next day they say "Wow women are so dumb and should all die." WHICH ONE? It's like these autists pick out whatever narrative suits them in any given event they react to. Woman accuse us of something bad? You get the first response. Woman do something bad? You get the latter... It's honestly so irritating.

Oh and can the fakecels seriously fuck off? I'm sorry but if you're white, have a full head of hair and are over 5'6 you LITERALLY have no FUCKING excuse fuck off no one wants you here you fucking genetic waste of fucking space. If you're this fucking stupid then never post here because you are incapable of every saying anything worth hearing even accidentally.

Sure, woman rejected you we all struggle but that doesn't mean we should become schizophrenic losers who think every woman is actually apart of a grand conspiracy to shame us. Lonely men exist. We are lonely. Nothing we do will ever get us laid. Wake the fuck up and accept reality.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
 
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★
Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Posts
688
Online
17d 1h 26m
TairaHow said:
Can you guys stop? Scrolling through Incel threads I'm completely astonished at the complete fucking idiocy of the average user.

The first thing is that we are seemingly bipolar. We apparently have an IQ of a mentally handicapped autistic down syndrome kid who cannot make up their mind of whether to love or hate women. Sometimes they say "Wow I can't believe incel tears hates us! All we want is intimacy!" Then the next day they say "Wow women are so dumb and should all die." WHICH ONE? It's like these autists pick out whatever narrative suits them in any given event they react to. Woman accuse us of something bad? You get the first response. Woman do something bad? You get the latter... It's honestly so irritating.

Oh and can the fakecels seriously fuck off? I'm sorry but if you're white, have a full head of hair and are over 5'6 you LITERALLY have no FUCKING excuse fuck off no one wants you here you fucking genetic waste of fucking space. If you're this fucking stupid then never post here because you are incapable of every saying anything worth hearing even accidentally.

Sure, woman rejected you we all struggle but that doesn't mean we should become schizophrenic losers who think every woman is actually apart of a grand conspiracy to shame us. Lonely men exist. We are lonely. Nothing we do will ever get us laid. Wake the fuck up and accept reality.

Started well, then devolved into the usual "fakecels OUT, nobody else here has real problems like MEEEEE" gatekeeping by about paragraph 3.

Disappointing, 2/10 would not bang.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top