Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can some of you guys FUCKING stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TairaHow

TairaHow

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20
Online
7h 8m
Can you guys stop? Scrolling through Incel threads I'm completely astonished at the complete fucking idiocy of the average user.

The first thing is that we are seemingly bipolar. We apparently have an IQ of a mentally handicapped autistic down syndrome kid who cannot make up their mind of whether to love or hate women. Sometimes they say "Wow I can't believe incel tears hates us! All we want is intimacy!" Then the next day they say "Wow women are so dumb and should all die." WHICH ONE? It's like these autists pick out whatever narrative suits them in any given event they react to. Woman accuse us of something bad? You get the first response. Woman do something bad? You get the latter... It's honestly so irritating.

Oh and can the fakecels seriously fuck off? I'm sorry but if you're white, have a full head of hair and are over 5'6 you LITERALLY have no FUCKING excuse fuck off no one wants you here you fucking genetic waste of fucking space. If you're this fucking stupid then never post here because you are incapable of every saying anything worth hearing even accidentally.

Sure, woman rejected you we all struggle but that doesn't mean we should become schizophrenic losers who think every woman is actually apart of a grand conspiracy to shame us. Lonely men exist. We are lonely. Nothing we do will ever get us laid. Wake the fuck up and accept reality.
 
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,414
Online
311d 8h 28m
I don't want pity from anyone let along from those old lame tranny lovers on IT.

Fuck women, fuck jews, fuck jannies and fuck OP.
 
TairaHow

TairaHow

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20
Online
7h 8m
Diocel said:
I don't want pity from anyone let along from those old lame tranny lovers on IT.

Fuck women, fuck jews, fuck jannies and fuck OP.
God what a clown. You're incapable of reading anything or saying anything of value.
 
kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Posts
5,059
Online
95d 16h 11m
fucking greycel schizo ramblings at it again
what kind of 70 iq take is this? u dumb nigger, just completely dismiss the fact that white people live in white countries theory
TairaHow said:
I'm sorry but if you're white, have a full head of hair and are over 5'6 you LITERALLY have no FUCKING excuse
TairaHow said:
Wake the fuck up and accept reality.
take your own advice
 
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
6,651
Online
200d 16h 8m
People here are not a hivemind, you are trying to point out a non existent incoherence.

Being white, over 5'6 and having hair is nothing special or something that create sexual attraction by itself, you need more than that, therefore its non sense to call people like that ''fakecels''
 
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,414
Online
311d 8h 28m
TairaHow said:
God what a clown. You're incapable of reading anything or saying anything of value.
All women are the same, soulless whores.
 
Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia ruat caelum
★★★★
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Posts
5,390
Online
120d 2h 36m
TairaHow said:
Sometimes they say "Wow I can't believe incel tears hates us! All we want is intimacy!" Then the next day they say "Wow women are so dumb and should all die."
yea incels.is is one person and not multiple people with different feelings towards women.:feelsseriously:
 
TairaHow

TairaHow

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20
Online
7h 8m
kekfuel said:
fucking greycel schizo ramblings at it again
what kind of 70 iq take is this? u dumb nigger, just completely dismiss the fact that white people live in white countries theory


take your own advice
Sorry but in white countries white people are statistically seen as more attractive.

"A 2004 study by T. Joel Wade found drawings of faces with white characteristics were rated significantly more attractive than black male faces by a group of 38 white females and 5 black females. [13] A 2008 study by the same researcher, looking at female facial attractiveness by males found Asian female faces to be least attractive"
 
TairaHow

TairaHow

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20
Online
7h 8m
Diocel said:
All women are the same, soulless whores.
We are genetic trash stop blaming people for not liking us. Most people on earth have had sex. It's us who are the problem. We are the genetic trash. Stop blaming others.
 
TINMAN

TINMAN

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Posts
6,839
Online
135d 13h 23m
TairaHow said:
Sure, woman rejected you we all struggle but that doesn't mean we should become schizophrenic losers who think every woman is actually apart of a grand conspiracy to shame us. Lonely men exist. We are lonely. Nothing we do will ever get us laid. Wake the fuck up and accept reality.
Maybe not a conspiracy, but they are all genetically hard wired to find us comparable to cockroaches. You are bluepilled if you think that women don't utterly hate our guts on sight.
 
Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
5,736
Online
149d 21h 9m
TairaHow said:
if you're white, have a full head of hair and are over 5'6 you LITERALLY have no FUCKING excuse
This, but I'd say 5'10". It's brutally over for anyone 5'6"
trying to ascend said:
People here are not a hivemind, you are trying to point out a non existent incoherence.
:bigbrain:
 
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Posts
8,498
Online
50d 2h 30m
Women definitely want us to die or at least suffer. It's too obvious. :incel:
 
TairaHow

TairaHow

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20
Online
7h 8m
trying to ascend said:
People here are not a hivemind, you are trying to point out a non existent incoherence.

Being white, over 5'6 and having hair is nothing special or something that create sexual attraction by itself, you need more than that, therefore its non sense to call people like that ''fakecels''
Okay let's so incredibly basic common sense math.

Let's assume that most people have had sex. Okay? Seems basic. So if most people have sex then that means people with characteristics that most people have are statistically able to have sex.

If that's the case then anyone who hasn't had sex is actually a statistical anomaly and is abnormally ugly.

Therefore if you're nothing special you can have sex. Simple.
 
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20,188
Online
347d 1h 43m
Incel.is banned speed run
 
TairaHow

TairaHow

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20
Online
7h 8m
Uglychincel said:
This, but I'd say 5'10". It's brutally over for anyone 5'6"

:bigbrain:
5'10 is above average. If you had to be 5'10 to get a girl then most men in America and western countries would be virgins. The math doesn't seem to work does it
 
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,414
Online
311d 8h 28m
TairaHow said:
We are genetic trash stop blaming people for not liking us. Most people on earth have had sex. It's us who are the problem. We are the genetic trash. Stop blaming others.
I'm ugly yes but not genetically trash. i have all what i need to function properly. My recessed lower third, big nose and asymmetry doesn't affect ability to survive.

It's women's fault for not wanting to date me.
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
3,261
Online
39d 4h 26m
ThoughtfulCel said:
Incel.is banned speed run
:yes:
 
Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Posts
2,554
Online
6d 23h 30m
ThoughtfulCel said:
Incel.is banned speed run
this tbh
hate greycels
 
TairaHow

TairaHow

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20
Online
7h 8m
Diocel said:
I'm ugly yes but not genetically trash. i have all what i need to function properly. My recessed lower third, big nose and asymmetry doesn't affect ability to survive.

It's women's fault for not wanting to date me.
I'd say it's your fault.
1) you're in school so you're automatically a fakecel
2) you approached a Stacy and got rejected. Why would you approach someone who is genetically superior to you
3) you're a schizoid clown who hates Jews
 
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
6,651
Online
200d 16h 8m
TairaHow said:
Okay let's so incredibly basic common sense math.

Let's assume that most people have had sex. Okay? Seems basic. So if most people have sex then that means people with characteristics that most people have are statistically able to have sex.

If that's the case then anyone who hasn't had sex is actually a statistical anomaly and is abnormally ugly.

Therefore if you're nothing special you can have sex. Simple.
Most charateristcs = Average face and height. What you said doesn't include those, a guy can meet all your criteria and still be ugly enough to not get sex and be an incel.

Also, people lie in those surveys, for example, in UK and japan most men in university hadn't have sex, so these guys DO need to be special in order to have sex there, so your reasoning doesn't apply to some places, though this is another issue that can easily be solved (locationcel).

Also, what's your goal here? Just to make a mess and get attention?
 
Last edited:
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,414
Online
311d 8h 28m
TairaHow said:
1) you're in school so you're automatically a fakecel
You defend women so you're automatically a cuckold.
TairaHow said:
2) you approached a Stacy and got rejected. Why would you approach someone who is genetically superior to you
Who said i did? never approached a foid above "below average".
TairaHow said:
3) you're a schizoid clown who hates Jews
I hate jews, whites, women, you, faggots and many other groups
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
22,172
Online
294d 19h 41m
I think OP should be raped to death by a George Floyd resurrected in a Frankenstein-like fashion
TairaHow said:
We are genetic trash stop blaming people for not liking us. Most people on earth have had sex. It's us who are the problem. We are the genetic trash. Stop blaming others.
 
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Posts
8,498
Online
50d 2h 30m
TairaHow said:
5'10 is above average. If you had to be 5'10 to get a girl then most men in America and western countries would be virgins. The math doesn't seem to work does it
I wish 5'10 were above average. But in reality, it's below, unfortunately. Those young guys are fucking tall. Even guys of about my age (24-28) are about 6'.
 
TINMAN

TINMAN

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Posts
6,839
Online
135d 13h 23m
TairaHow said:
We are genetic trash stop blaming people for not liking us. Most people on earth have had sex. It's us who are the problem. We are the genetic trash. Stop blaming others.
Not sure if you are an infiltrator or a spineless cuck (or maybe both) but if you are actually an incel and you believe this then why bother coming onto this site? If everything is your fault, and women, normies and society as a whole are morally correct, then just go be a cog in their machine. You're wasting your time being on here if you are content with that role. It would be better spent wagecucking so that you can have more money to donate to onlyfans whores and buy nintendo switch games.
 
rope2cope

rope2cope

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 30, 2019
Posts
6,286
Online
130d 4h 5m
Diocel said:
I don't want pity from anyone let along from those old lame tranny lovers on IT.

Fuck women, fuck jews, fuck jannies and fuck OP.
Diocel seems blackpilled tonight :worryfeels:
 
TairaHow

TairaHow

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20
Online
7h 8m
trying to ascend said:
Most charateristcs = Average face and height. What you said doesn't include those, a guy can meet all your criteria and still be ugly enough to not get sex and be an incel.

Also, people lie in those surveys, for example, in UK and japan most men in university hadn't have sex, so these guys DO need to be special in order to have sex there, so your reasoning doesn't apply to some places, though this is another issue that can easily be solved (locationcel).

Also, what's your goal here? Just to make a mess and get attention?

TINMAN said:
Not sure if you are an infiltrator or a spineless cuck (or maybe both) but if you are actually an incel and you believe this then why bother coming onto this site? If everything is your fault, and women, normies and society as a whole are morally correct, then just go be a cog in their machine. You're wasting your time being on here if you are content with that role. It would be better spent wagecucking so that you can have more money to donate to onlyfans whores and buy nintendo switch games.
Oh no! How dare you... What? Acknowledge most incels are fake fucks and acknowledging how deranged we all look. Ah yes must be a soy boy and not just someone who's been outside in the last 5 weeks
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

demons everywhere
★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,654
Online
39d 3h 2m
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,414
Online
311d 8h 28m
Please do us a favor and kill yourself.
 
TairaHow

TairaHow

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20
Online
7h 8m
I want to believe said:
I wish 5'10 were above average. But in reality, it's below, unfortunately. Those young guys are fucking tall. Even guys of about my age (24-28) are about 6'.
HAHAHAHAHAHA GOD why are you all so stupid the average height in America is 5'9 what are you ok about
Diocel said:
Please do us a favor and kill yourself.
Go outside please I beg you please! You're literally in highschool you're a fakecel. You just pretend you're the most oppressed ugly person ever so you can justify your cowardice and laziness jesus Christ half the people here are children
 
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Posts
8,498
Online
50d 2h 30m
TairaHow said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA GOD why are you all so stupid the average height in America is 5'9 what are you ok about
It can't be 5'9.
 
TairaHow

TairaHow

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20
Online
7h 8m
I want to believe said:
It can't be 5'9.
Do some research 'According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)Trusted Source, the average age-adjusted height for American men 20 years old and up is 69.1 inches (175.4 centimeters). That’s about 5 feet 9 inches tall.'
 
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
6,368
Online
35d 4h 45m
Damn, the forum has become more high IQ since I left it, now ppl are so high IQ they realize most trucels are low IQ brutally over ngl
 
Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
5,736
Online
149d 21h 9m
TairaHow said:
5'10 is above average. If you had to be 5'10 to get a girl then most men in America and western countries would be virgins. The math doesn't seem to work does it
Look at the recent stats for young men in America reported by Wapo. 30% literally are virgins. That was before the pandemic and it was a self survey. You can realistically expect it to be 50%
 
Lolimancer

Lolimancer

XD
★★★
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Posts
5,229
Online
112d 21h 38m
TairaHow said:
Oh no! How dare you... What?
pls don't write like this anymore
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

demons everywhere
★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,654
Online
39d 3h 2m
TairaHow said:
We are genetic trash stop blaming people for not liking us. Most people on earth have had sex. It's us who are the problem. We are the genetic trash. Stop blaming others.
Cucked, the worst part is you won't even get banned you're not the first one to come here talk shit like that, of course they were blamed for my inceldom i couldn't choose to be born looking like that, why not hate them?
 
FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

I am no bot, I am a living and breathing human!
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 20, 2020
Posts
17,024
Online
166d 8h 19m
BummerDrummer said:
I think OP should be raped to death by a George Floyd resurrected in a Frankenstein-like fashion

View attachment 489366
suicidefuel for the crackers
curryfool @curryfool


lifefuel for the niggers
dreadtheblackpill @dreadtheblackpill
 
Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 12, 2021
Posts
962
Online
21d 18h 4m
Are you an infiltrator
 
BRMonkecell

BRMonkecell

Recruit
★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2021
Posts
140
Online
1d 2h 49m
If you're that much triggered then just leave? Nobody is holding you here buddy.
 
curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
-
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Posts
4,580
Online
79d 16h 14m
FamilyGuy1999 said:
suicidefuel for the crackers
curryfool @curryfool


lifefuel for the niggers
dreadtheblackpill @dreadtheblackpill
:feelswhat:
 
TINMAN

TINMAN

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Posts
6,839
Online
135d 13h 23m
TairaHow said:
Oh no! How dare you... What? Acknowledge most incels are fake fucks and acknowledging how deranged we all look. Ah yes must be a soy boy and not just someone who's been outside in the last 5 weeks
Why are you completely sidestepping my point?

The way you are born should not dictate the way that people treat you. That is a basic tenet of modern western ideals. Are you telling me that it's only okay to be prejudiced against people for genetic characteristics in certain cases? Maybe only against black people? Only White people? Or in your case, only ugly or genetically less fit people?
 
TairaHow

TairaHow

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20
Online
7h 8m
Uglychincel said:
Look at the recent stats for young men in America reported by Wapo. 30% literally are virgins. That was before the pandemic and it was a self survey. You can realistically expect it to be 50%
Yes it's about 27% so about a quarter of men who are 15-24 who have never had sex. So we're still the exception to the rule and most men have had sex
TINMAN said:
Why are you completely sidestepping my point?

The way you are born should not dictate the way that people treat you. That is a basic tenet of modern western ideals. Are you telling me that it's only okay to be prejudiced against people for genetic characteristics in certain cases? Maybe only against black people? Only White people? Or in your case, only ugly or genetically less fit people?
I never said this war fair. I just said accept how it is. What do you think there's gonna be an ugly people revolution anytime soon?
BRMonkecell said:
If you're that much triggered then just leave? Nobody is holding you here buddy.
I'm not mad I'm just laughing at these fakecels. You know the only ones who will get offender are the schizos who are disconnected from reality :feelsLSD:
 
Last edited:
TINMAN

TINMAN

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Posts
6,839
Online
135d 13h 23m
TairaHow said:
Yes it's about 27% so about a quarter of men who are 15-24 who have never had sex. So we're still the exception to the rule and most men have had sex

I never said this war fair. I just said accept how it is. What do you think there's gonna be an ugly people revolution anytime soon?
Why should I accept it? Would you have told the black american slaves in 1850 to "Just accept it, do you think there's going to be a black revolution any time soon?". Granted, the comparison is a bit hyperbolic, but what you are saying here is in the same vein.

No, I should not accept it, and neither should you, it is absolutely wrong.
 
TairaHow

TairaHow

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20
Online
7h 8m
TINMAN said:
Why should I accept it? Would you have told the black american slaves in 1850 to "Just accept it, do you think there's going to be a black revolution any time soon?". Granted, the comparison is a bit hyperbolic, but what you are saying here is in the same vein.

No, I should not accept it, and neither should you, it is absolutely wrong.
You actually make a good point yet there is already a movement for more equality and that's leftism. They're for body positivity and tranny positivity and shit and for realistic portrayals in media. Too bad most incels aren't letting the leftists make their lives easier and soy clap at people saying 'fuck Jews' for the 50th time.
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Magna Est Veritas Et Prævalebit
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
7,346
Online
123d 50m
TheEnd

TheEnd

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Dec 22, 2020
Posts
244
Online
14d 12h 9m
Stopped reading at fakecel part. Go fuck yourself. Low IQ gatekeepers are the cancer of this forum.

If you think that being 5'6> white is enough in 2021's 95/5 dating market then you're an out of touch bluepilled faggot.
 
TairaHow

TairaHow

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20
Online
7h 8m
TheEnd said:
Stopped reading at fakecel part. Go fuck yourself. Low IQ gatekeepers are the cancer of this forum.

If you think that being 5'6> white is enough in 2021's 95/5 dating market then you're an out of touch bluepilled faggot.
Go outside. Most men aren't virgins. How is it possible that only 5% of men have 95% of women when most people get married and most people have had at least 1 long term partner. Think buddy think.

It's not gate keeping. I'm just filtering out idiots.
 
TINMAN

TINMAN

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Posts
6,839
Online
135d 13h 23m
TairaHow said:
You actually make a good point yet there is already a movement for more equality and that's leftism. They're for body positivity and tranny positivity and shit and for realistic portrayals in media. Too bad most incels aren't letting the leftists make their lives easier and soy clap at people saying 'fuck Jews' for the 50th time.
The leftists, or more specifically the feminists, have always had a hidden agenda. It's nothing complicated, not even a conspiracy really, essentially all it is, is that every time they say they want "Equality" secretly actually want inequality in favor of women. They want women to keep all of the privileges they traditionally have had, while simultaneously eliminating or transferring the privileges men have had over to women. It is simply endless greed, the more you give them the more they will want to take.

There is no way to have a reasonable debate with a feminist, because they do not operate based on logic or for the benefit of the common man. The majority of them do not act in good faith, and the minority that do have so little influence as to the point of being irrelevant, or worse yet, they are censored by their peers. They will use everything they can to silence you or de-platform you when they lose a debate. What meaning is there in attempting to reason or compromise with people like that?

You've seen what happened with all of the incel forums on reddit, many of them tried to compromise, but all that happened was they were slowly de- platformed and ground into dust, all of the members banned one by one, everything they said censored, no matter how much they acted like good little bitch cucks and wore the dog collars they were given, followed all the rules they were told to follow (much like what you seem to want to do), none of it mattered. Because in the end, the goal of the bluepilled cucks was to silence them. That is why they come after incels.is so feverishly. Because we resist, we refuse to accept the status quo. Do you know how many times the domain was shut down and had to be moved? At least 5 or 6, since I joined in 2018, probably even more if you count the year before that.
 
Last edited:
mgtow

mgtow

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
728
Online
22d 8h 55m
Be the change you want to see in this forum.
 
TairaHow

TairaHow

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20
Online
7h 8m
TINMAN said:
The leftists, or more specifically the feminists, have always had a hidden agenda. It's nothing complicated, not even a conspiracy really, essentially all it is, is that every time they say they want "Equality" secretly actually want inequality in favor of women. They want women to keep all of the privileges they traditionally have had, while simultaneously eliminating or transferring the privileges men have had over to women. It is simply endless greed, the more you give them the more they will want to take.

There is no way to have a reasonable debate with a feminist, because they do not operate based on logic or for the benefit of the common man. The majority of them do not act in good faith, and the minority that do have so little influence as to the point of being irrelevant, or worse yet, they are censored by their peers. They will use everything they can to silence you or de-platform you when they lose a debate. What meaning is there in attempting to reason or compromise with people like that?

You've seen what happened with all of the incel forums on reddit, many of them tried to compromise, but all that happened was they were slowly de- platformed and ground into dust, all of the members banned one by one, everything they said censored, no matter how much they acted like good little bitch cucks and wore the dog collars they were given, followed all the rules they were told to follow (much like what you seem to want to do), none of it mattered. Because in the end, the goal of the bluepilled cucks was to silence them. That is why they come after incels.is so feverishly. Do you know how many times the domain was shut down and had to be moved? At least 5 or 6, since I joined in 2018, probably even more if you count the year before that.
I actually agree and you seem more intelligent than the brain dead 15 year olds here. Yet I disagree kinda. A huge problem which makes men suffer so much is toxic masculinity.

Now hear me out a second. Male suicides are up and men are more and more isolated while it seems women are thriving. I believe it's because how we're are socialised. Men are taught to nott have emotions and to bottle them up, this causes us to have fewer and fewer friends. It's why so many incels exist now and it's why men are seen as predators who don't matter. Feminists want to get rid of this. Feminists also want to get rid of toxic feminity which calls women sluts if they sleep around too much.

I hope for a society where people like I used to be can sleep around with women and not feel so isolated and depressed all the time and leftism is doing this.

Also have you seen half of the replies here? It's not a surprise that sub was banned
 
RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Major
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
2,064
Online
44d 8h 20m
Low IQ graycel post tbh ngl.
TairaHow said:
I'm sorry but if you're white, have a full head of hair and are over 5'6 you LITERALLY have no FUCKING

TairaHow said:
Too bad most incels aren't letting the leftists make their lives easier
JFL you HAVE to be trolling :feelskek:
TairaHow said:
Yes it's about 27% so about a quarter of men who are 15-24 who have never had sex. So we're still the exception to the rule and most men have had sex
The number is INCREASING. It use to be something like 5% in the early 2000s. Are you even blackpilled?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top