Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can sharing dating app experiments cause trouble legally ?

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
Since you are sharing the dating profiles of foids without permission

@incelerated @Vrthraghna

Last edited:
No, look up r/niceguys on reddit

But "much kween" so it might be eventually.

Have I ever done that?
Over for me.

In all seriousness though I don't think you can get into trouble for sharing information that's already public like a dating profile

Have I ever done that?
Over for me.

In all seriousness though I don't think you can get into trouble for sharing information that's already public like a dating profile
I'm still paranoid about it. I might pixelate the pictures and then share it. IRI is unpredictable

I'm still paranoid about it. I might pixelate the pictures and then share it. IRI is unpredictable
You think IRI cares about this website? Doubtful :feelskek:

I don't mind taking the hit though.. I'll publish them if you wanna send them to me. But I don't promise that I won't rat you out once I'm in a torture cell with a bunch of thickdicked IRI mofos :lul::lul:

(For the uninitiated, IRI stands for Islamic Republic of Iran)

Last edited:
You think IRI cares about this website? Doubtful :feelskek:

I don't mind taking the hit though.. I'll publish them if you wanna send them to me. But I don't promise that I won't rat you out once I'm in a torture cell with a bunch of thickdicked IRI mofos :lul::lul:

(For the uninitiated, IRI stands for Islamic Republic of Iran)
lmfao:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: I kekked so hard
I meant to share it on youtube though. But Ok, I'll think about it and let you know.

Last edited:
I don't see why it would be since its a public profile. That's like getting in trouble for screenshotting someone's twitter:feelskek: