Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can Rice even kpopmaxx after this?

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos

Some explanations required. They're dumb as fuck but it's necessary just so you're not confused.

"ARMYs" - what kpop boy band BTS' fans are called.

"ulzzang" - google told me it's just a definition of a really cute girl in korea. May or may not need to be Korean. basically mostly a korean version of a gigaStacy.

But I've been saying. You won't here a single peep about kpop from a gigastacy white, black, or latina foid. Hell, you won't hear shit from a gigastacy rice foid either, because they're so determined with chasing white Chad cock that they put horse blinders on and ignore everyone else for the prime Chad meat, like a starving wolf.

It's always the smelly ugly fat anime-loving landwhale negative infinity out of 10 foids that take interest in it.

Doing Tinder Passport to Los Angeles and other areas with Rice populations confirm this for me. Every single one who said they like kpop is a fat ugly landwhale.

Friday night is going absolutely brutal tonight.

View attachment 281931

Some explanations required. They're dumb as fuck but it's necessary just so you're not confused.

"ARMYs" - what kpop boy band BTS' fans are called.

"ulzzang" - google told me it's just a definition of a really cute girl in korea. May or may not need to be Korean. basically mostly a korean version of a gigaStacy.

But I've been saying. You won't here a single peep about kpop from a gigastacy white, black, or latina foid. Hell, you won't hear shit from a gigastacy rice foid either, because they're so determined with chasing white Chad cock that they put horse blinders on and ignore everyone else for the prime Chad meat, like a starving wolf.

It's always the smelly ugly fat anime-loving landwhale negative infinity out of 10 foids that take interest in it.

Doing Tinder Passport to Los Angeles and other areas with Rice populations confirm this for me. Every single one who said they like kpop is a fat ugly landwhale.

Friday night is going absolutely brutal tonight.
Yeah I tried this too, ZERO attractive foids who are not noodles actually like the kpop thing after the age of 12.

Jfl 2 guys in my office had to take daughters go Korea (one curry, one jbw) as part of promise that they can go see kpop idols, they booked the trips like a year in advance, by the time they were due to go foids had grown out of kfags, so they lost a fair bit of money, but didn't mind because they just used the time off to go to Greece and Italy respectively

Wow... Honestly amazing that a kimchiwhore would say that cuz kimchiwhores are some of the ugliest noodles I've ever seen.

Without their plastic surgery they are nothing. Super jacked up wonky facial features with super flat faces and super small slit for eyes.

And your observations are super correct. Some of the kpop articles on social media receives lots of likes from foids so I check to see what they look like on the thumbs up likes. ALL of them looked jacked up or are fat.

Last edited:
Wow... Honestly amazing that a kimchiwhore would say that cuz kimchiwhores are some of the ugliest noodles I've ever seen.

Without their plastic surgery they are nothing. Super jacked up wonky facial features with super flat faces and super small slit for eyes.

Exactly. Their true face is basically me if I was a foid.

This noodle is just projecting and is jealous of white foids, I can see straight through this now

KPOP is cancer and should be abolished. ARMY? What the fuck is that. The only Army I know is the one where you get to go to war.

Kpop stan accounts never have their real face. Its just thousands upon thousands of avatars of some ugly gay looking gooks that all look the same. Proof of their subhumanity. Even remotely hot girls want to plaster their face everywhere. These kpop girls are ugly fucking weirdos. But even they can get laid.

Kpop stan accounts never have their real face. Its just thousands upon thousands of avatars of some ugly gay looking gooks that all look the same. Proof of their subhumanity. Even remotely hot girls want to plaster their face everywhere. These kpop girls are ugly fucking weirdos. But even they can get laid.

I mean any foid if they really wanted to, could get laid, at least by their looksmatch or below.

But most are anxious as fuck to show their face. I notice a lot of kpop fans are landwhale black foids or latina foids, or really ugly Rice foids. That's pretty much about it.

You will NEVER see an IG model/Tiktoker express their love for kpop. HELL to the fucking no.