Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can one learn to ignore his inceldom?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Ok it's become crystal fucking clear to me years ago that I'm never going to get a woman. It just won't happen, I know it.

I'll soon be 30, then eventually 35 etc... a virgin having never experienced the many things that I've strongly wanted to experience with women for decades now.

So I need to ignore this part of life. No sex, no love/affection/ intimacy/ companionship etc.

Can it be done? Can you learn to ignore it? For example, due to my avoidant personality, I'm find with not having friends and I actively avoid them and seek solitude. It only bums me every now and then and I just think about how weird it is being so different from everybody having never had friends, but at the end of the day I'm fine with it. Maybe it can be like that with inceldom?

Once you get older yes

In the best case

It's possible. You gotta keep yourself occupied tho

No, your lonliness will manifest, you'll become like the 40 year old virgin collection funko pops and action figures going crazy inside your own head. It's not natural, we weren't meant to be this deprived of affection. Our bodies will not cope

You can lessen the effect if you try to avoid seeing PDA and hearing people talk about their relationships.

You can but it’s insanely difficult

you can, it's called coping. no one will fault you for wanting to make the best of your situation, it's just nothing really substitutes for genuine love and affection from another person

I guess as you grow older it will just become part of "being".

Regress back to age 12 and find joy in the childhood delights that made you happy before girls became interesting.

rope. you'll forget it then

Impossible. You can cope to take it off your mind for a while, but you’ll again realize the shitty situation your in. Vicious Cycle that only makes you angrier

Çest la vie. (Such is life)

Things are, what they are...

It is what it is...

If you cannot change it, then get used to it.

Yes, it is call estrogenmaxxing, just stay away from tofu, that stuff will age your face at 40 years old like you are 80 as some female Buddhist monks have found.

No. Perhaps if you take testosterone blockers and estrogen supplements.

IMG 1095

I think you just get used to it at one point.

Its something you first have to accept, and then forget. Ofcourse its everywhere around us, couples on the beach, the music on the radio. But what a non neet oldcel can do is find exotic destinations around the world and travel to them. I think that is a great way to cope, and I look forward to doing that