Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can one be an incel and a humanist?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
Why need incel mean "vicious racist ghoul who will say anything outrageous"? I'm willing to say some outrageous things and violate some societal taboos that need violating, like the fact that neotony + intact hymen in women = golden and desirable, that rape is more about sex than power (what is the age distribution of the raped?), that loli-tits are better than "big boobs", that women are advantaged in modern society in key areas in a way men are not, etc...but that's about my limit.

Last edited:
that loli-tits are better than "big boobs"
based! :p
Unnamed

I'm amoral myself. For example, I could kill another person and probably not lose any sleep over it as long as I'm not imprisoned. I'm not sure whether this is due to my inceldom, or if I'm just a natural born psycho but I really have 0 empathy for other people.

In a world as cold as ours, kindness is weakness. I could never understand why being a humanist is something that interests you, but I guess everyone has their own views on life.

Edit - Actually now that I think about it, I do have a distaste for torture so maybe I'm not completely amoral.

Last edited:
Why need incel mean "vicious racist ghoul who will say anything outrageous"?
It doesn't, all it means is "involuntary celibate."
it's just a lot of the people who can say "yes I'm incel" to the point that they will make an account here are the type of people who are willing to call out the reality of the world, even if most people consider it "racist and misogynistic." :feelsjuice:

You can still believe in a humanist philosophy as an incel however.
:feelswhat:
V-Whore lover spotted

Yes, jinx from arcane is really hot.

>(((humanism)))

I don’t think so.

Incel simply means Involuntary Celibate.. everything else is just brainwashing by the mainstream gynocracy and elite who want to maintain the status quo by aggressively suppressing the blackpill by associating it with all these added socially unacceptable connotaions

Even a bluepilled cuck who happens to be a virgin is Incel whether he admits it or not.

Incel simply means Involuntary Celibate.. everything else is just brainwashing by the mainstream gynocracy and elite who want to maintain the status quo by aggressively suppressing the blackpill by associating it with all these added socially unacceptable connotaions

Even a bluepilled cuck who happens to be a virgin is Incel whether he admits it or not.

I was speaking about the behavior of this forum but honestly since I made this thread I started making use of the "block" button and OH MY GOD it enhances the experience

you can be incel and IT too:bluepill:
but no blackpill and humanism is not compatible
human nature :blackpill: