Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can one ascend by eating fesikh or other pickled fish?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
If you walked around with a pickled fish in public and just bit its head off, females would think you're a primal savage and offer you their stinky roast beef flaps maby?

https://i1.wp.com/www.eg24.news/eg/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/1487982_0.jpg?fit=980%2C654&ssl=1

get a sex doll and smear its pussy with the fesikh pickle juice to make the experience closer to reality

get a sex doll and smear its pussy with the fesikh pickle juice to make the experience closer to reality
Take a fesikh and put it in a pvc tube, then fuck it like a fleshlight. This creates a more authentic pussy smell that silicone cannot replicate. @Diocel

height > face > frame > dick >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fesikh

I wouldn't run around with it. But if you eat fesikh and rub your dick with it, she might think, you are a slayer having recently fucked and eaten out pussy Also I wonder how similar to a pussy the mouth of a rotten raw fish would feel. :feelshmm: see you later virgins.

Having intercouse with non human orifice is not considered accension. CDC 2004

But if you eat fesikh and rub your dick with it, she might think, you are a slayer having recently fucked and eaten out pussy
brb gonna try this