Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can old men really fuck 14 year old foids in some european countries?

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★★
The lowest minimum age of consent is 14 years, set in seven EU Member States: Austria, Bulgaria, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Italy and Portugal.

Does this mean a 80 year old man can fuck a 14 year old foid?

Age of consent in Japan is 16 just saying

In my country it's mostly the older foids that want to fuck young chads.

But legally they still can in those countries
That's fine and all, but just because it's legal, doesn't mean they'll actually want to fuck an older guy.
I'm pretty sure this whole retarded, cucked social taboo of older men courting teen girls has been spread through countries with lower consent laws, thanks to soymericuck media.

Last edited:
Does this mean a 80 year old man can fuck a 14 year old foid?
At least for Austria and Germany: No, the "effective" age of consent is 16.

If you have sex with someone between 14 - 16 it strongly depends on whether a judge thinks that you exploited the naivety of the person or not, which will likely be the case if you are 80. Below 14 you are just automatically in jail.

no, those are what americans call "Romeo and Juliet law", i.e. it's safe for someone to fuck a 14 year old if they're not significantly older.
As in, a 16 year old can engage in sexual relations with a 14 year old and not be prosecuted. If an 80 year old does it, it's statutory rape.

no, those are what americans call "Romeo and Juliet law", i.e. it's safe for someone to fuck a 14 year old if they're not significantly older.
As in, a 16 year old can engage in sexual relations with a 14 year old and not be prosecuted. If an 80 year old does it, it's statutory rape.

So up to what age can a guy fuck a 14 year old in those european countries?

Old men can fuck 14-year-olds in any country provided that they are rich or good-looking enough:feelsthink:.

glowing stick figure GIF

Legally you “can”.

I’d be extremely careful though.

Imagine being an ugly 30+ incel hitting on a 14 yo girl.

You’d be called a pedo and the populace would be enraged

only a matter of time before someone crash his car into your face “by accident”

And everyone is gonna cheer him up