Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can Not Believe I am Bullied Even Here

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I was bullied my whole life for being ugly and awkward (mainly due to being ugly) and then i come here and i am still treated like shit. It feels like it's my destiny.

Just postmaxx in the sewers and become an Officer

Don't take it to heart they only fuck with you cuz your a greycel i felt the same way once you rank up your good just think of it as bootcamp

yeah whatever, larper/future postmaxxer/anime lover

bro legit just postmaxx thats what i did here i will be your friend!

It's like the third time I've seen you give this advice today
well I mean he's not wrong. 90% of the "respected" users on here are postmaxxing fags.

well I mean he's not wrong. 90% of the "respected" users on here are postmaxxing fags.
Proud to say my posts are not much but honest work, unfortunately I have been a victim of postmaxxers too

Just postmaxx in the sewers and become an Officer
bro legit just postmaxx thats what i did here i will be your friend!
Don't take it to heart they only fuck with you cuz your a greycel i felt the same way once you rank up your good just think of it as bootcamp
Thank you! I will be here a while so that will happen, but it will be a rough start. I do not like being bullied but if I know it's temporary i can take it.

Thank you! I will be here a while so that will happen, but it will be a rough start. I do not like being bullied but if I know it's temporary i can take it.
That's the spirit brocel:feelsokman:

You have less than 10 posts. Of course you're getting routine hazed.

I was bullied my whole life for being ugly and awkward (mainly due to being ugly) and then i come here and i am still treated like shit. It feels like it's my destiny.
Rope or cope. May the copes keep the ropes away :feelsdevil:

its bot easy to make friends and "be-in" on forums but here its quicker than usual, keep posting and sharing ur life and interest you'll soon find some like minded posters that will probably become your best internet friends for the next few years.

people got made fun of and called graycel when they joined so they do the same to others, if u dont like it dont do it to others when you become an established users and new comers come in.

also dont be a pretentious asshole who thinks he's better and smarter than others no one likes that even irl

its bot easy to make friends and "be-in" on forums but here its quicker than usual, keep posting and sharing ur life and interest you'll soon find some like minded posters that will probably become your best internet friends for the next few years.

people got made fun of and called graycel when they joined so they do the same to others, if u dont like it dont do it to others when you become an established users and new comers come in.

also dont be a pretentious asshole who thinks he's better and smarter than others no one likes that even irl
Bruh this better be a copypasta cause i never saw you type that much before

I think it's two things...

First off... anywhere you're communicating with strangers you're going to get nice people and also mean people.

Second... men are typically more blunt with how they express themselves than women.

As for where to go for the "kindest" company... hm. Close friends, I think.

I also think generally speaking that more intelligent people tend to be nicer than less intelligent people.

Please make a post that contains at least four sentences. Asking for a friend.

You literally joined 3 hours ago... how can you get bullied already unless you posted some faggot shit

Just get an anime avi and you will be worshipped like a Chad.

GrAY moment, stop being a fag

more like cyber bullied jfl.

share Blackpills or media if you have any.

You have to Ascend from GrAYceldom first

tranime lovers are the worst :feelspuke:
>ACKSHUALLY, ANIME IS BASED AND IT TRIGGERS THE NO--ACK!
Ack