Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can no longer have ethnic food due to diarrhea

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Fucking shithole curryland fucked me body up that food with even the slightest bit of spices or oil causes diarrhea. Now I can only eat whitoids food. No more ethnic food. all the ethnic food destroys me. I am forced to eat everything bland/salty/sugary. No more spicy, no.more fried. No.more KFC either! Fucking over.

Just eat dosa and idly mang:feelsohh:.

Even Western curryslop? :dafuckfeels:

Curryland DESTROYS subhuman incel stomach with facts and logic.

Just eat dosa and idly mang:feelsohh:.
true dosa + sambar seems to be mostly safe as long as I avoid the spicy flavors. idly probably safe too.
Even Western curryslop? :dafuckfeels:
yes I am only eating bland food or salty/sugary for the next few weeks. Will visit a doctor if issue persists another week

Damn.. what kind of food can you tolerate at this point?
banana, apples, bread, oatmeal, pancakes, boiled eggs, bland soup, weak hot teas. Is all that I've been having at this point. I also eat boiled chicken breasts. Then have to use minimal seasoning.

rebuild your gut health and stomach lining and then you can eat what you want

Sheesh mate, might as well live in England.. Don't you enjoy spicy foods?? I would find it hard to exclusively live on a bland diet
yes normally I would eat pop eyes and Chinese/Jap/Mexican food a lot. But now can't do so for at least few more weeks. Till my digestive system normalizes.

rebuild your gut health and stomach lining and then you can eat what you want
Yeah that is the only choice. I have been having probiotics and bland food. Only option for now.

if you have a few bucks I would recommend taking priobiotics.. I've heard that LactoBif helps with autism (works for me), so this could potentially be two birds with one stone :feelsokman:
yeah I have been having those. I also was having kefir + kombucha but they backfired on me in the past week. So have stopped them for now.

Fucking shithole curryland fucked me body up that food with even the slightest bit of spices or oil causes diarrhea. Now I can only eat whitoids food. No more ethnic food. all the ethnic food destroys me. I am forced to eat everything bland/salty/sugary. No more spicy, no.more fried. No.more KFC either! Fucking over.

Curryland food is a lot less spicy and oily than Chinese food in China, I have never had issues with Indian food but the moment I entered China my ass was toast.

Fucking brutal. Have you tried using medical grade probiotics from the doc? Maybe sth fucked your gut flora. Hope you get well again.

Fucking brutal. Have you tried using medical grade probiotics from the doc? Maybe sth fucked your gut flora. Hope you get well again.
I plan on visiting the doc in another week if health doesn't recover.

Tobey Maguire Poop GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back