Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can muslims find out from their imam if you guys use some black magic to get girls???

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
So I was listening to a talk from an Indian actress. The talk wasn't in english unfortunately.

She was saving underage girls and 18+ girls from being trapped by muslim men. Majority were underage.

One of the things in the grooming process she established as a set pattern was that muslim men would give something to wear to the girls they were grooming.

According to the actress when the girls were wearing it, the girl would be completely in love with the muslim man. She said when it was destroyed the girl completely changes into not giving a fuck about the muslim man.

Can some muslims ask about and find out what this is?

Black magic is not real.

Yea some of that shit is done but anyone who practices magic is automatically non-Muslim, and it's also so easy to break its effect.
It's pointless as well, just like fucking a drunk girl who isn't aware of anything and thinking she is actually having sex with you.

lmao, you shouldnt listen to what women say, even less a dot head one, the indian people are extremelly superstitious.
If this crazy shit was real, the clothes that make women fall in love with them would be the biggest best seller in the entire world.

What was happening is that these guys was fucking these girls, after a while the foid just get bored of the guy and decided to leave, to not deal with the social consequences of being a whore (foid behaviour), she has to put the blame into something, and they know about these clothes that the goatfucker think that works, so it is the perfect opportunity to blame the guy and pull the victim card.

Black magic is not real.

YES IT IS FUCK YOUUUUUUU :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsthink::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::fuk::feelsLSD::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Pink Wojak Transparent, HD Png Download - vhv

الله سوف يغتصب الأحمق الخاص بك كنت سخيف القرف المتخلفين الكفار في كل مكان من حولي أن إيهي ديك الخاص بك تسقط

YES IT IS FUCK YOUUUUUUU :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsthink::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::fuk::feelsLSD::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Pink Wojak Transparent, HD Png Download - vhv

الله سوف يغتصب الأحمق الخاص بك كنت سخيف القرف المتخلفين الكفار في كل مكان من حولي أن إيهي ديك الخاص بك تسقط
Black magic is haram :feelsmage:

Black magic takes you out of islam. So i hope that stinky indian foid was worth eternity in hell

So I was listening to a talk from an Indian actress. The talk wasn't in english unfortunately.

She was saving underage girls and 18+ girls from being trapped by muslim men. Majority were underage.

One of the things in the grooming process she established as a set pattern was that muslim men would give something to wear to the girls they were grooming.

According to the actress when the girls were wearing it, the girl would be completely in love with the muslim man. She said when it was destroyed the girl completely changes into not giving a fuck about the muslim man.

Can some muslims ask about and find out what this is?
Maybe a visual reminder of the currycel being a betabuxx reminded her of the free shit she will get by staying with him. Curry foids are one of the most money hungry races when it comes to men, because there are hardly any Chadpreets it's what they look for.

Black magic is cope

A lot of hindufags accuse Muslims of stealing their foids, it’s a major reason why they hate Muslims. They claim Muslims are doing a “love jihad”. Yeah sure Modicels, I’ve got a Hindu foid bouncing on my dick as I type this.

For clarification I was joking about having sex with a Hindu foid in case I get banned

Black magic is not real.
OP is giga retarded. Thinking Muslims are some evil wizards or some bs :lul::lul::lul:
A lot of hindufags accuse Muslims of stealing their foids, it’s a major reason why they hate Muslims. They claim Muslims are doing a “love jihad”. Yeah sure Modicels, I’ve got a Hindu foid bouncing on my dick as I type this.

For clarification I was joking about having sex with a Hindu foid in case I get banned
Legit many of them are retarded. Muslims aren't stealing no one's women. Just lol at this low IQ Hindu bullshit. Hindutva retards are like Trumptards, living in an alternative reality.