Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can money buy happiness?

can money buy happiness

• yes

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • no

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Q

quazz

Banned
-
Whenever people say money can't buy happiness it just sounds stupid. Money can definitely buy things that can make you happy. If your broke and you get some money you can now pay rent stress free or you can buy your own place/buy a nice car. Surgery and science is getting better every day so you could change the way your face is and you can also get taller. If you have money that also means your health will probably be in good condition. In my opinion having money is shut a big part of being happy.

The only thing money can't buy is time. So the past might make you depressed but going forward money can basically buy you anything.

Money makes life easier up until a certain point. At a certain point, it just becomes stupid and gets you targeted by Stacys for extreme betabuxxing/divorce. The best life is 80-150k year. Enough money to live pretty stress free, but not too much to make you insanely retarded rich.

ropecel said:
Money makes life easier up until a certain point. At a certain point, it just becomes stupid and gets you targeted by Stacys for extreme betabuxxing/divorce. The best life is 80-150k year. Enough money to live pretty stress free, but not too much to make you insanely retarded rich.

JFL at youtubers who have that happen to them and don't even know it, then it's even worse because then the roastie also gets free fame

ropecel said:

You shouldn't tell people you are rich keep the facts to yourself. Enjoy the money but don't let anyone really know anything.

No, buts its better to be incel and have money then just be incel.

It depends. If you want to live stress free than it can but if you want genuine love and admiration you are fucked because you cant buy that.

Money can't buy love therefore it can't buy happiness.

Rahmawn said:
Money can't buy love therefore it can't buy happiness.

can help with surgeries.

whoever the fuck says money can't buy happiness, isn't spending it right. maybe they should lend me some so I can show them what to do lol

I’m a wealthy middle class careercel. Money is a very good cope and has probably kept me from roping, but definitely doesn’t make you happy on its own. You need pussy to be happy. You need companionship.

Money buys the things that make you happy, saying money can't buy happiness is how poor people cope

At least it keeps away certain kinds of existential STRESS that come with having to worry about health care, pension, old age, paying rent ...

... but convincing poor people that they don't really need money anyway, that money is evil and/or can't buy you happiness, that's obviously a good way to keep them in their place and prevent them from ever rising up.