Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Can @mods share statistics of user count starting this year?

blackraven

blackraven

Laff Dawn Sean
★★★★★
I remember when i joined it was around 15 400..?
It would be nice if anyone had table or graph over this period

There are only 250 active users

Look at the online count, it never goes above that number even at peak time
We all live on different continents and all. Many people dont log in that often

We all live on different continents and all. Many people dont log in that often
Many people don’t log in at all. There are thousands of deleted/inactive/banned accounts here, far more than the active userbase of a few hundred or so. The turnover rate here is absurd

Many people don’t log in at all. There are thousands of deleted/inactive/banned accounts here, far more than the active userbase of a few hundred or so. The turnover rate here is absurd
why are there so many abandoned accounts? why do they leave?

why are there so many abandoned accounts? why do they leave?
They ascend, they rope (doubtful), they get bored, there are all types of reasons one might leave this forum for

if they ascended were they ever incel? also where do i learn more about looksmax? also just bc u ascended doesnt mean u cant stay here considering its one of the few black pill places

if they ascended were they ever incel? also where do i learn more about looksmax? also just bc u ascended doesnt mean u cant stay here considering its one of the few black pill places
If you ascended you were never an incel, probably just a normie going through a rough patch or a good looking retard mentalcel. No you can’t fucking stay if you ascend, they can fuck off to looksmax

If you ascended you were never an incel, probably just a normie going through a rough patch or a good looking retard mentalcel. No you can’t fucking stay if you ascend, they can fuck off to looksmax
is looksmax antoher forum?