Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can Jogger Theory work for blacks in the US?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Ngl if I was Black I would just go out in public and start running as fast as possible to make it look like I just stole something or I’m being chased by police or some shit. Instantly makes you look dark triad and makes it easy to pick up girls

I've seen black people run. No one cares.

Dark triad game is legit, but you can’t fake it. You have to be an actual criminal bad boy who’s breaking the law. A lot of black men do fairly well because they’re very masculine. Though I’d try a different approach. If I was black I’d probably try to gain fame some other way.

Colvin76 was a Tyrone but was super autistic, he would be fine if he was white because white men don’t have the societal expectation to fit a certain mold.
I've seen black people run. No one cares.
Usain Bolt.

high probability of getting shot tbh

Go into construction sites and just snoop around, see if you get police attention.

cops will get you first

you will get more holes than hoes

You’re right lemme just break into a sprint and i’ll have blue eyed fertile virgins lining up at my feet:kys::lul:
16441AC1 A646 4388 A0B2 E879B09E33B8

Nah, I don't think that would work. You're just trolling.