Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion can incels have high standards?

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
ive seen people on here called volcels for having high standards, like no landwhales for example. personally my standards would be like, no landwhales and no whores, but would that then make me a volcel? cus that technically means if a landwhale or whore approached me for a relationship, i would then be voluntarily celibate due to my standards. should i lower them?

foids can have almost impossible standards that only 0.01% of the men fall into, but we have high standards because we don't want to fuck a 600 pounds whale? :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
should i lower them?
you might as well "lower them" and betabuxx a landwhale

If you have any standards at all (except shit like not being a cannibal) then you're volcel

Originally when the concept of incel first came up it was used to refer to people who couldn't get a parter for >6 months irrespective of reason.

Now incel is defined as a man who is at the bottom of social hierarchy and no foid likes him, not even uggo landwhale single mothers.

If you go by old definition then yes you are an incel even if you had 3-4/10 foids crushing over you. But as per new definition you aren't. You may or may not chose to fuck the landwhale but the fact that she has a crush on you means you are volcel

I don’t want a girl far below my looks level, super short, landwhale or taller than me
same, but if any of those girls approached you for a relationship doesn't that technically count as being voluntarily celibate, bc you are denying a chance to get laid due to your standards? i would do the same personally im just being technical ig

foids can have almost impossible standards that only 0.01% of the men fall into, but we have high standards because we don't want to fuck a 600 pounds whale? :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
according to society yeah
Regardless of the standards I have it’s not like any girls are wanting me.
felt:fuk:

Yes:

A mentally-ill, submissive morena with the following qualities:

- Must be shorter than me and of average weight for her height(Being a bit chubby is acceptable).

- Has never had "lifelong" friendships with other males

- Prefers seclusion and intimacy over a rich social life

- Has a virginal social history(No boyfriends, husbands, flings, intercourse, or romantic affection with other men)

- Has an excellent sense of self-control

- Struggles with self-image(Humility; codependent relationship)

"High standards" are simply the result of negative experiences with femoids.

Plebbitor :bluepill::bluepill:
the fuck are you talking about, it's a genuine question that arises from conflicts that ive seen in THIS community
also 44 posts checks out

the fuck are you talking about, it's a genuine question that arises from conflicts that ive seen in THIS community
also 44 posts checks out
You're just another wojak npc

also 44 posts checks out
Joined Nov 3, 2021 checks out

how is that high standards ffs?
You're just another wojak npc

Ofc incels can't have high standards, that would make them volcel. I really don't understand how that's difficult to understand.

Wanting to date an actual women and not some morbidly obese mountain of fat, or something that doesn't even look female, is not having high standards.

if u r skinny and don't want landwhales that doesn't count as having ''high standards''.

I think so. I used to have zero standards and got universally rejected/zero interest. Now I figure I've been alone for so long and I'm used to it so might as well wait for someone that makes me happy rather than accepting anyone that will take me which would just make us both resentful. If that's volcel, then oh well

Why not? Who can stop you from having high standards?
The main thing is, if women want you or not.

I'm not entitled to Stacy, i just want my looksmatch

Actually I am precisely at that point.
Ever since puberty and becoming "sexually aware" I've always maintained the stance of no-landwhales.
But now over 50, I'm becoming increasingly desperate and knowing damn well that not any foid would be even remotely interested in having a relation with an old and ugly man.

Previously I had already lowered my standards where black foids concerned. But then the blacks also became picky as fuck, so I could still not get one.

Maybe when you're young you can allow yourself to have standards because you have time. Time to live and try.
For me, time is running out. Soon death awaits me and I will have no offspring and no family.
That outlook haunts me EVERY SINGLE DAY.

So I'm sorry boyos. Can't have standards anymore. Have to turn this shit around and if that means having to fuck a landwhale then so be it.
Just cannot cope anymore. It's either that or the rope.

Last edited: