Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can incels be normies at the same time?

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
SeRious question btw i've seen plenty of incels here who are totally unfamiliar with anime, videogames or internet culture overall,

I'd say so. Normies can still fit into most categorizes of incel types.

How the hell can you be normie without getting laid once in three months at very least, or something?

That's an extremely rare case. What type of human never heard of videogames and anime? Must be Female infiltrators here.
I'd say so. Normies can still fit into most categorizes of incel types.
You seem suspicious I'll keep an eye on you

Plenty of normies are very familiar with anime, videogames or internet culture overall.
Yes, incels can be normies.

That's an extremely rare case. What type of human never heard of videogames and anime? Must be Female infiltrators here.

You seem suspicious I'll keep an eye on you

I mean obviously everyone has heard of videogames and anime. Yeah it's a rare case that someone would be an normie AND and incel, but the question was if it were possible. Being into anime and videogames isn't what makes me an incel

I mean obviously everyone has heard of videogames and anime. Yeah it's a rare case that someone would be an normie AND and incel, but the question was if it were possible. Being into anime and videogames isn't what makes me an incel
Yeah you can't dodge me I smell through you

No.

Normie = Normal person. A person who is normally functional in society. Ponto.

If you are not able to get a GF/Hook'ups in your 20's or 30's, you are not a normal person.

But you may LARP has a normal person, what does not make you a normal person in fact.

Whatever man. I'm just saying my opinion. Not all incels HAVE to be into anime and videogames.

"FOX" is feminine
already has a female profile pic
the way you type doesn't add up.

You won't last long.

they can have NT interests and appear normal IRL, yes.

I think incels can blend in with low tier normies.

Incel and normie? Probably not.
Incel with normie tastes/tendencies? Maybe.

No.

Normie = Normal person. A person who is normally functional in society. Ponto.

If you are not able to get a GF/Hook'ups in your 20's or 30's, you are not a normal person.

But you may LARP has a normal person, what does not make you a normal person in fact.

This tbh.

yes. there are two terms for the word normie. PSL normie and social normie. incels arent just people who browse incel forums, an incel is someone who is Involuntarily Celibate. many social normies are involuntarily celibate due to the state of hypergamy in 2018.

Normie pretty much equals incel in the current year
Chadlite or LDAR

Nice sERious question here.
yes for ethnics
No for whites

There are plenty of Normie Incels they are all on Reddit.