Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can I start a porn business in USA and fuck porn stars after moneymaxxing? I don't care about profit though!!

UglyIndian

UglyIndian

Recruit
★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
166
Online
2d 22h 42m
I will not show my face to the camera and I record those in POV style, I don't want to escortmaxx and get std's( even if I wear a condom I still get herpes by skin to skin contact)

Fucking pornstars is a good thing where I can get to kiss them and do all GFE with them without getting bothered about std's

I know it costs a lot but I am not intended to make someone shoot me and i will record those by having cameras all over my room (I will cover my face),




I don't wanna be a pornstar by performing for some other studio, I just wanna make some amateur porn with pornstars




I will money maxx and start doing this and upload in some sites and I don't care if I get less money, I just want to experience all these beautiful pornstars and record them and live my life by having a proud feeling of fucking a lot of foids, (where I cannot fuck them in real by having hookups as a currycel)

I am a currycel, I just wanna moneymaxx in west and start recording this videos part time and enjoying my life.

Can you tell me how much it is going to cost to make such videos? if you have an idea?

How much money does an average reputation pornstar take?

I don't care about profit because I am just recording these videos as an excuse to fuck pornstars where they don't do sex with normal fans

I can't wait to moneymaxx and fuck these pornstars:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
 
Last edited:
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
90d 8h 46m
CURRIED.COM
 
AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Mod
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2019
Posts
13,180
Online
262d 2h 41m
well, good luck with that
 
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
-
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
12,673
Online
160d 17h 40m
You will need an attractive body and big dick to be considered by any major studio
 
calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
3,231
Online
35d 12h 23m
According to interviews it's really hard to get in the porn scene. According to a male performer his girlfriend was into porn and through her connections he could become a male performer at 22 y/o. Another male pornstar said only 10% is actual fucking, but it is well worth it. However you need good control over your body like staying hard and being able to cum on command.
 
UglyIndian

UglyIndian

Recruit
★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
166
Online
2d 22h 42m
Caesercel said:
You will need an attractive body and big dick to be considered by any major studio
I am gymmaxxing now, and i want to start my own business just like making amateur porn so i don't to get considered by any studio
calimero said:
According to interviews it's really hard to get in the porn scene. According to a male performer his girlfriend was into porn and through her connections he could become a male performer at 22 y/o. Another male pornstar said only 10% is actual fucking, but it is well worth it. However you need good control over your body like staying hard and being able to cum on command.
I don't want to perform for some other studio where they order me to do something, I will do everything by myself, just like amateur porn
 
Last edited:
Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Paragon
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 23, 2018
Posts
16,170
Online
276d 16h 23m
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
-
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
12,673
Online
160d 17h 40m
UglyIndian said:
I am gymmaxxing now, and i want to start my own business just like making amateur porn so i don't to get considered by any studio

I don't want to perform for some other studio where they order me to do something, I will do everything by myself, just like amateur porn
Most amateur make next to nothing. Heck some of them have a voyeur kink and upload for free. You WILL need a brand
 
UglyIndian

UglyIndian

Recruit
★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
166
Online
2d 22h 42m
Caesercel said:
Most amateur make next to nothing. Heck some of them have a voyeur kink and upload for free. You WILL need a brand
i dont care about profit i just care about fucking more women before i die
To koniec said:
ban all 'currycels'
Lol this is just my idea, just give ur opinion on this bruh
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
8,900
Online
103d 8m
You can, look for partnership with chaturbate models for the right price you can fuck em.
 
UglyIndian

UglyIndian

Recruit
★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
166
Online
2d 22h 42m
Mecoja said:
You can, look for partnership with chaturbate models for the right price you can fuck em.
Do i have to take government permission to make porn? To ask pornstars for sex?
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
8,900
Online
103d 8m
UglyIndian said:
Do i have to take government permission to make porn? To ask pornstars for sex?
No just ID age verification pics.
 
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
-
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
12,673
Online
160d 17h 40m
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
25,153
Online
247d 10h 33m
based idea BlkPillPres @BlkPillPres thought?
 
Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
4,410
Online
91d 22h 17m
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
16,793
Online
132d 7h 14m
UglyIndian said:
I will not show my face to the camera and I record those in POV style, I don't want to escortmaxx and get std's( even if I wear a condom I still get herpes by skin to skin contact)

Fucking pornstars is a good thing where I can get to kiss them and do all GFE with them without getting bothered about std's

I know it costs a lot but I am not intended to make someone shoot me and i will record those by having cameras all over my room (I will cover my face),




I don't wanna be a pornstar by performing for some other studio, I just wanna make some amateur porn with pornstars




I will money maxx and start doing this and upload in some sites and I don't care if I get less money, I just want to experience all these beautiful pornstars and record them and live my life by having a proud feeling of fucking a lot of foids, (where I cannot fuck them in real by having hookups as a currycel)

I am a currycel, I just wanna moneymaxx in west and start recording this videos part time and enjoying my life.

Can you tell me how much it is going to cost to make such videos? if you have an idea?

How much money does an average reputation pornstar take?

I don't care about profit because I am just recording these videos as an excuse to fuck pornstars where they don't do sex with normal fans

I can't wait to moneymaxx and fuck these pornstars:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
If you don't atleast have a 7 incher whats the point, I know you don't care about profits but you are going to have to be MORE THAN REGULAR WEALTHMAXXED to cover the costs of this, just google the average cost of booking a pornstar

Dude if you go to the right brothels you won't have to worry about herpies, heck there are countries where prostitution is legal and all the whores get tested and screened, you can go live in amsterdam and just fuck women from the red light district, and kissing etc is allowed, and I'm sure it would come out way cheaper than fucking overpriced pornstars

There are a lot more better strategies to use your wealth than this, unless these videos are going to be making bank, its not worth it

You might also be overestimating yourself a bit there bud lol, will you even be able to maintain a strong erection knowing full well its being filmed and will be seen by other people?

Transcended Trucel said:
based idea BlkPillPres @BlkPillPres thought?
I've thought about doing something like this too, but he's hiring pornstars, whereas I'd just be hiring regular whores/escorts in SEA countries, like the guy who does "AsianStreetMeat"

UglyIndian @UglyIndian - All of these women are no name whores who you can fuck without a condom and kiss, etc, for a fraction of the cost of any of those other pornstars you'd be paying, oh and he likely only has to pay extra to film them, you could just skip all the filming shit and just fuck them, now the cost is even lower

The chances of stds are as likely as with any pornstar than with these girls, but again you'd have to build experience and know where to "go shopping"

I think you are overthinking this a bit

I might actually just move to a place like amsterdam but I have a thing for asian women so who knows I might live in thailand, but I definitely have to sample the asian cuisine first before I move to amsterdam, that's a must
 
Last edited:
Pixycel

Pixycel

Playing incel must die difficulty
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Posts
4,915
Online
110d 8h 42m
J

Jal16

A face that can cure nymphomania
★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
4,697
Online
20d 10h 35m
Better start scratchin' them lottery tickets. Though if there's any local prostitutes in your area you can just film them granted they are down for it.
 
WorldYamataizer

WorldYamataizer

my precious partner:
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 12, 2020
Posts
2,409
Online
64d 16h 40m
i dont think ugly indians can be pornstars
 
Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than to have lived a cuck ツ
-
Joined
Oct 2, 2019
Posts
16,486
Online
279d 8h 30m
Damo the incel said:
Lookscel @Lookscel look at this lol so pathetic:feelskek:
Interesting development
 
UglyIndian

UglyIndian

Recruit
★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
166
Online
2d 22h 42m
BlkPillPres said:
If you don't atleast have a 7 incher whats the point, I know you don't care about profits but you are going to have to be MORE THAN REGULAR WEALTHMAXXED to cover the costs of this, just google the average cost of booking a pornstar

Dude if you go to the right brothels you won't have to worry about herpies, heck there are countries where prostitution is legal and all the whores get tested and screened, you can go live in amsterdam and just fuck women from the red light district, and kissing etc is allowed, and I'm sure it would come out way cheaper than fucking overpriced pornstars

There are a lot more better strategies to use your wealth than this, unless these videos are going to be making bank, its not worth it

You might also be overestimating yourself a bit there bud lol, will you even be able to maintain a strong erection knowing full well its being filmed and will be seen by other people?


I've thought about doing something like this too, but he's hiring pornstars, whereas I'd just be hiring regular whores/escorts in SEA countries, like the guy who does "AsianStreetMeat"

UglyIndian @UglyIndian - All of these women are no name whores who you can fuck without a condom and kiss, etc, for a fraction of the cost of any of those other pornstars you'd be paying, oh and he likely only has to pay extra to film them, you could just skip all the filming shit and just fuck them, now the cost is even lower

The chances of stds are as likely as with any pornstar than with these girls, but again you'd have to build experience and know where to "go shopping"

I think you are overthinking this a bit

I might actually just move to a place like amsterdam but I have a thing for asian women so who knows I might live in thailand, but I definitely have to sample the asian cuisine first before I move to amsterdam, that's a must
I want to live in USA and do my job there and I cannot go to all other countries like amsterdam, so I got this thought of getting into this kind of stuff but i dont wanna get stds in escorts
 
sckicksal345

sckicksal345

humanity is a disgusting wretched depraved species
★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Posts
4,675
Online
52d 10h 21m
curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
★★★
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Posts
4,287
Online
76d 17h 50m
Damo the incel said:
Lookscel @Lookscel look at this lol so pathetic:feelskek:
Saw you posting after a long time.
 
Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Paragon
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 23, 2018
Posts
16,170
Online
276d 16h 23m
curryfool said:
Saw you posting after a long time.
Yea I had to take a break as I was too depressed to even post on here
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

abortion punch appreciator
★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
2,728
Online
33d 10h 49m
I unironically think that videos that specifically have something like "Incel fucks hot ..." in the title could actually draw significant amount of attention. Wasn't there like this one subhuman truecel who lost his virginity to giga bimbos in the UK? This video got a lot of attention and a channel specifically centered around that could potentially be really popular. I mean, the Jews somehow managed to make stepsister or stepmom porn really popular.
 
curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
★★★
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Posts
4,287
Online
76d 17h 50m
Damo the incel said:
Yea I had to take a break as I was too depressed to even post on here
Hope you are doing ok and all is well with you.
 
Mr Joyboy

Mr Joyboy

I'm beyond emotions...
★★★★
Joined
Feb 19, 2018
Posts
2,327
Online
22d 12h 8m
100% of porn people have herpes, fyi
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
16,793
Online
132d 7h 14m
UglyIndian said:
I want to live in USA and do my job there and I cannot go to all other countries like amsterdam, so I got this thought of getting into this kind of stuff but i dont wanna get stds in escorts
Dude if you are going to be this afraid to get stds then just give up on sex at this point, because you can still get stds with the method you are choosing, all you can do is be cautious and wear a condom in as much cases as possible
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
10,106
Online
81d 10h 42m
I actually highly encourage you to do this. I think there's a huge unfilled gap of amateurish male performers just doing it how they naturally like. You are Indian, so you will probably make enough to fulfill this degeneracy if you STEMmaxx and shoot only a few vids a year. But you're right it's stupid to care about profits, it's about fucking pornstars in an authentic way.
 
metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 21, 2019
Posts
13,752
Online
79d 3h 21m
There's no way for men to get into the porn business. Only when you have enough connections or when some director or performer recommends you. Women on the other hand can get in by auditioning and sharing their nudes, but not men.
 
achref

achref

idk how to kill myself
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2020
Posts
348
Online
14d 10h 54m
Mecoja said:
You can, look for partnership with chaturbate models for the right price you can
i tried it they all say i prefer to work on my own or they have bf
 
Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
5,574
Online
147d 2h 20m
Yes you can. CURRIED.COM
 
UglyIndian

UglyIndian

Recruit
★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
166
Online
2d 22h 42m
SlayerSlayer said:
I actually highly encourage you to do this. I think there's a huge unfilled gap of amateurish male performers just doing it how they naturally like. You are Indian, so you will probably make enough to fulfill this degeneracy if you STEMmaxx and shoot only a few vids a year. But you're right it's stupid to care about profits, it's about fucking pornstars in an authentic way.
Would you guys pay for those videos if I make them upload a link here?
metabuxx said:
There's no way for men to get into the porn business. Only when you have enough connections or when some director or performer recommends you. Women on the other hand can get in by auditioning and sharing their nudes, but not men.
I dont want to get into porn business I will make my own videos in my home and upload on modelhub or some other sites and I don't give a fuck about profit as long as I am fucking beautiful pornstars
 
Last edited:
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
10,106
Online
81d 10h 42m
UglyIndian said:
Would you guys pay for those videos if I make them upload a link here?

I dont want to get into porn business I will make my own videos in my home and upload on modelhub or some other sites and I don't give a fuck about profit as long as I am fucking beautiful pornstars
hahaha no
 
S

Sub8

Greycel
Joined
Jul 24, 2021
Posts
98
Online
2d 6h 12m
There are some legal requirements. I would definitely hire a lawyer to help you navigate that part of it but once you understand it you could probably fire him.

I think porn stars are maybe 2K a scene these days, but you could put up local ads for adult film star and see what people are willing to accept.
 
Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top