Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can i save her?

felizhombre

felizhombre

Follow Jesus christ
★★★★★
i have a little cousin who's father is absent and she is being raised by her mother and my grandma in the same house, she is very clingy to me and follow my orders if i raised my voice, which makes me think she sees me as a figure, can a incel save her from falling away into a harlot? she already have tiktok and watch stupid videos all the day using the same song, her brain will probaly rot by the time she is 10

No, she'll eventually be exposed to the degeneracy and foid privilege of the modern world with social media and whatever other foid friends she might make at school; you'd be putting your time and effort into a foid that will still look down upon and despise you as a sub 5 male, one of her own bloodline, once she grows older, as Chad worshipping as the rest... :feelsugh:

Just enjoy the time you still have. :lul:

First of all, can you save yourself?

She will be a slut in few years given she has tiktok now

[deleted comment, violate agecucks rules]

i have a little cousin who's father is absent and she is being raised by her mother and my grandma in the same house, she is very clingy to me and follow my orders if i raised my voice, which makes me think she sees me as a figure, can a incel save her from falling away into a harlot? she already have tiktok and watch stupid videos all the day using the same song, her brain will probaly rot by the time she is 10
Nope, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. The simple fact is that trying to prevent a foid from being hypergamous in a hypergamous world is a herculean feat

No, she'll eventually be exposed to the degeneracy and foid privilege of the modern world with social media and whatever other foid friends she might make at school; you'd be putting your time and effort into a foid that will still look down upon and despise you as a sub 5 male, one of her own bloodline, once she grows older, as Chad worshipping as the rest... :feelsugh:

what if i send her to church?
First of all, can you save yourself?
no, only Christ can save a cold heart like mine
Nope, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. The simple fact is that trying to prevent a foid from being hypergamous in a hypergamous world is a herculean feat
what if i teach her "different" hobbies? like playing the guitar and reading the bible, SOMETHING

what if i teach her "different" hobbies? like playing the guitar and reading the bible, SOMETHING
That's nice and all but once they hit puberty, 100,000 years of evolution kick in, twisted by todays disgusting, contemporary views and women's rights. There is a reason all previous soyciety has to restrict women, because women are incapable of understanding concepts of personal sacrifice and consequence. Whites and Japs are on the brink of extinction as races, yet women can't even comprehend that they might have to work with their men in order to preserve there race, instead the race mixing and aborting children. You would literally have to overwrite her biological stupidity as well as the entirety of moderns culture in order to 'save' her, god and music can't stop it, trust me, others have tried.

This.

She will eventually hate you and will only care if her peers like her. It's not doable. I know foids. They are nothing but animals.

i wouldn't say no to free pussy if i were you

She will eventually hate you and will only care if her peers like her. It's not doable. I know foids. They are nothing but animals.
Like ants, once the pheromone signals are out, its over, they would destroy their fathers for chad's come and women have done tis for time immemorial

what if i send her to church?
sounds good to me. Its worth a try.

she already have tiktok and watch stupid videos all the day using the same song, her brain will probaly rot by the time she is 10
"TikTok is a video-sharing platform where you can watch and create videos, and livestream. The app has an age-rating of 13+"
Shes not allowed to use tiktok, report her account and inform her parents about it.
I think to just forbid things is not a good idea you also have to introduce new better things at the same time, otherwise you just create a vacuum, waiting to be filled with other degeneracy.

Also I think its good to lead through example. Take care of yourself, stay healthy, workout, make some money, stand up for yourself etc.
Show her that your way of living is better and more worthwhile than dying of alcohol poisoning in your own vomit in some ditch. Exposing her to the ugly consequences of the degenerate hedonistic lifestyle as a warning might work too.

Last edited:
She will grow to be a whore don't bother