Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can I get some help for my Grad paper?

Andy81Kaz

Andy81Kaz

6ft tall longhaircel
-
It's about nationality. If you would take your time to answer, I would be very glad. It will be 100% anonymous, and I won't disclose any personal information at all. If you would like to help, just answer the following questions:

0. Are you between 17 - 20, 21 - 25 or 26 - 50 years old?

1. In which country were you born?
2. Do you live in the country you were born in?
3. Do you have DNA from a different country? If yes, specify.
4. Have you considered switching nationalities? For example, you were born in Nigeria, but are 100% french. You switch your nigerian nationality for a french one.
5. Which do you believe is more valuable, or should be more valuable - Blood or place of birth?
6. Do you believe immigrants of a different ethnicity should be considered natives?
7. Do you believe people born in your country, but are ethnically different from the natives, should be considered just as native?
8. Is race important?

Make a Google Forms page with these questions

I'm a french nigger! 100% 'mi!

You’ll know which one is mine considering my long para’s

What you majoring in anyway. Sounds like Geography
Actually high school. We are forced to write uni-level grad papers, otherwise we're stuck at school. Think about a retarded private school.

What you majoring in anyway. Sounds like Geography
I'm interested in geography and anthropology though. But since those don't give any money here, i'll just major in economy, since it's directly related to everything I enjoy.

Actually high school. We are forced to write uni-level grad papers, otherwise we're stuck at school. Think about a retarded private school.

.... And I lose.

.... And I lose.
Sort of. I'd definitely major in anthropology, geography, or even both. As I said earlier I need money to live, and none of those give any money here. I was pretty bummed out about it some time ago, but I found something that's nice for me.