Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can I eat whatever I want as long as I eat on a deficit?

Clock Tower

Clock Tower

Kachow
-
I crave cheesecake so badly. I haven't consumed sugar in a long time. I've been eating around 800-900 calories a day for the last three months. It honestly started to get extremely boring since sugar was my favorite cope when I was extremely heavy. I want to have a full day of dessert at least once a week. Do you think it would fuck me up? I'll still continue eating under 1000 calories.

no lol it deosnt matter what you eat as long as u eat in ur calorie target

You have it wrong. You can eat whatever you want as long as it isn't junk food. Natural foods like fruits, vegetables, nuts, beans, and seeds aren't filled with empty non nutritious calories like donuts or fast food burgers.

You have it wrong. You can eat whatever you want as long as it isn't junk food. Natural foods like fruits, vegetables, nuts, beans, and seeds aren't filled with empty non nutritious calories like donuts or fast food burgers.
Yeah, that makes sense.. but I'm mostly awake 4 or 5 hours a day anyway so doing a full sugar day probably wont hurt 2 or 3 times a month.

Yeah, that makes sense.. but I'm mostly awake 4 or 5 hours a day anyway so doing a full sugar day probably wont hurt 2 or 3 times a month.
It will hurt. I've been on my diet for years, and if I ate a piece of store bought cake it will make me sick and noticeably feel fatter.

I live Keto/Carnivore but like once every two weeks I eat some shit like cheesepizza/cake

I'd say do it but don't relapse afterwards, sugar is cancer

btw if you do diet, look into keto, it burns your body fat without exercise

It will hurt. I've been on my diet for years, and if I ate a piece of store bought cake it will make me sick and noticeably feel fatter.
Well shit. I'll be more careful then.

I live Keto/Carnivore but like once every two weeks I eat some shit like cheesepizza/cake

I'd say do it but don't relapse afterwards, sugar is cancer

btw if you do diet, look into keto, it burns your body fat without exercise
I did Keto from the start of May to the end of July and lost 40 pounds. It was actually fun and filling, but now that I live alone I feel kind of lazy to do it.

This might help you. I made a thread on looksmax about what drugs I looked into.

https://looksmax.org/threads/otc-and-prescription-medications-for-low-inhibitionmaxxing.306/

And I wrote a diet and supplement plan here:

Only eat fruit, vegetables, nuts, beans, seeds, seafood, healthy oils, and natural sweeteners, and take vitamin D3, vitamin B12, beta-carotene, iodine, calcium, dandelion root powder, milk thistle powder, and turmeric powder. You can drink sugar free energy drinks, dark coffee, and tea. You can take an anti-depressant and a heart rate slowing medication if you need it. Vaping weed and doing other drugs you're familiar with might be ok too. Then after a few months of following this diet you can start light exercising and build up from there.

This might help you. I made a thread on looksmax about what drugs I looked into.

https://looksmax.org/threads/otc-and-prescription-medications-for-low-inhibitionmaxxing.306/

And I wrote a diet and supplement plan here:

Only eat fruit, vegetables, nuts, beans, seeds, seafood, healthy oils, and natural sweeteners, and take vitamin D3, vitamin B12, beta-carotene, iodine, calcium, dandelion root powder, milk thistle powder, and turmeric powder. You can drink sugar free energy drinks, dark coffee, and tea. You can take an anti-depressant and a heart rate slowing medication if you need it. Vaping weed and doing other drugs you're familiar with might be ok too. Then after a few months of following this diet you can start light exercising and build up from there.
Thank you so much.

I did Keto from the start of May to the end of July and lost 40 pounds. It was actually fun and filling, but now that I live alone I feel kind of lazy to do it.

How can you be too lazy for it now? It's like the easiest thing to do, way easier than preparing tons of foods and planning 5 meals a day. Meat and animal products are the only foods we actually digest properly. If you are lazy you can just pretty much live on eggs and milk for a few days. (if consumed raw at least.)

Also don't fall for the natural sweeteners as mentioned above it's as bad as sugar. And never ever take supplements, get it naturally.

How can you be too lazy for it now? It's like the easiest thing to do, way easier than preparing tons of foods and planning 5 meals a day. Meat and animal products are the only foods we actually digest properly. If you are lazy you can just pretty much live on eggs and milk for a few days. (if consumed raw at least.)

Also don't fall for the natural sweeteners as mentioned above it's as bad as sugar. And never ever take supplements, get it naturally.
Meat takes the longest to digest and it comes from sick birds and mammals pumped with growth hormones and live in bad conditions, and it increases your cholesterol. There are some natural sweetners that make me sick but most of them are ok, a lot better than white sugar and high fructose corn syrup. Supplements help me out a lot and every year I get a blood test to make sure all my readings are in range. You can make an account on https://cronometer.com/ to see if your diet is missing any vitamins.

Zesto had some good recommendations too.

Vitamin C (2000mg dose) - which is good for skin and also lowering cortisol. most vitamin c has an acid base and is derived chemically (artificially) but I specifically chose a calcium ascorbate base as this is much healthier for the stomach and there is evidence to suggest better absorption rates of this kind compared to the chemical acidic vitamin c

I then have Vitamin D3 5000mg - this is a natural anti depressant and for me who avoids the sun to try to remain youthful as possible (all contact with the sun is cancer, wear sunscreen everyday and limit exposure, it ages you like nothing else) I need to sup vit d to get my daily dose

Next is Magnesium Glycinate - this is very good for men, and more than half of USA population is magnesium deficient, not all magnesium is the same most magnesium is not very absorbable (especially the cheap kind) but glycinate is highly absorbable by the body as well as very light effects on the stomach, this vitamin is good to help sleep, and also to lower cortisol

I have Omega 3 Fish Oil, the important part with this is making sure you have very high EPA and DHA concentrations as well as high overall Omega 3 concentration. another sup good for CalmMaxxing

Then I bought Ashwagandha this is an oriental medicine herb. It's supposed to be natural anti-anxiety. There are scientific studies that prove it has cortisol lowering effect with control groups given placebo and up to 30% cortisol reduction in comparison.

Lastly I have L-Theanine 200mg, this is the main compound in tea that provides anti-oxidants. This is good for CalmMaxxing because in tea you will get 25-50mg maybe and this is much easier to take one of these.

Last edited:
No you need all the vitamins and minerals to be truly healthy

If you're going to eat eggs fry them in coconut oil, don't use butter or margarine. Canned soups are ok if they're made out of good ingredients, they don't have to be organic as long as it doesn't have any weird stuff in it. You can go to taco bell and order three black bean tacos with lettuce and nothing else for about 4 dollars. Here are some of the foods I can eat almost every day that are easy to prepare.

20130924 1
Screen Shot 2018 10 22 at 111228 PM

Yes, this is how I lost weight yea s ago. Ate McDonald's or taco Bell nearly every day and still lost weight.

If you work out you can pretty much eat whatever the fuck you want as long as you get the nutrients you need.