Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious can I convince the NHS to give me LL for free at 5'4?

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
can I convince the NHS to give me LL for free at 5'4?

Theres some thing where if something about you is causing serious problems in life getting u bullied etc like ears sticking out or girls having no boobs. u get free surgery on NHS.

I think we can all agree being 5'4 male is worse than any of that shit

yes i know its still over at 5'7 and i should kill myself and im worthless and its over and i deserve to die

but do u think i could convince them?

You can try but I seriously doubt it will work.

You can try but I seriously doubt it will work.
why not? they give free tits to tutorial mode females. but wouldnt give LL to a guy whos life is clearly and statistically ruined in every aspect of life?

why not? they give free tits to tutorial mode females. but wouldnt give LL to a guy whos life is clearly and statistically ruined in every aspect of life?
Because they are simps like everyone else. At least now short teen boys can get hgh and shit on the expense of the state, in my time they told me to fuck myself.

Because they are simps like everyone else. At least now short teen boys can get hgh and shit on the expense of the state, in my time they told me to fuck myself.
bro they wouldnt even check my fucking grwoth plates for me and i begged my dad for HGH and he just said "you'll grow". i didnt grow an inch.

am i being paranoid or is everyone in this life thats mean tto be helping me actively trying to make my life worse and make me suffer? please answer

You can only get insurance to cover it if you a genetic defect that makes one leg shorter then the other one. Even then they will just even out the legs and won't give you height beyond your longest leg from what I understand.

bro they wouldnt even check my fucking grwoth plates for me and i begged my dad for HGH and he just said "you'll grow". i didnt grow an inch.

am i being paranoid or is everyone in this life thats mean tto be helping me actively trying to make my life worse and make me suffer? please answer
No one fucks up your life as your parents do, mine are responsible for 90 percent of my problems.

How old are you? If you already had growth spurt, you can't grow more than an inch or two.

No one fucks up your life as your parents do, mine are responsible for 90 percent of my problems.

How old are you? If you already had growth spurt, you can't grow more than an inch or two.
why did they do this to us? why did we deserve this?

and im 21. the hgh ship sailed long ago.

why did they do this to us? why did we deserve this?

and im 21. the hgh ship sailed long ago.
Sorry, over bro. Life is a hell as an shortcel. Those surgeries are abnormally expensive. In Germany they do double ll surgery on legs so you could increase height by 6 inch in span of two or more years but its expensive af.

can I convince the NHS to give me LL for free at 5'4?

Theres some thing where if something about you is causing serious problems in life getting u bullied etc like ears sticking out or girls having no boobs. u get free surgery on NHS.

I think we can all agree being 5'4 male is worse than any of that shit

yes i know its still over at 5'7 and i should kill myself and im worthless and its over and i deserve to die

but do u think i could convince them?
0% chance. Normie/Chadlite doctors would give you some bluepilled advice to tide you over while secretly scoffing at you behind your back. Short men are truly the lowest scum in society's eyes :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back