Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can i become a gymcel with this equipment?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Or do i have to pay for a gym card/membership?

Attachments

• IMG_20180903_195115.jpg
    IMG_20180903_195115.jpg
    379.9 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20180903_195028.jpg
    IMG_20180903_195028.jpg
    312 KB · Views: 97
yea definitely.What else are you working with?

You should add a machine for seated rows and a machine for abs

depends how good your genetics are

depends how good your genetics are

My oldest brother is the only one in my family who has lifted. When he lifted the most he was pretty buff and weighed around 205 pounds. He had a membership which i don't really feel like signing up to. Does that mean i have potential?

Just eat right and train every day and you are good.

You can bro.ı wish ı had those equipments so ı wouldn't need gym.you can do barbell rows and ohp with this bar

Use those and also do situps, squats, and maybe pushups.

Maybe get a pullup bar too.

I have a pull up bar, forgot to take a picture of it.
Nice. Try hanging leg raises - straight and angled - even framecels can get pretty nice abs with those so long as they work their chest and back in tandem.

Absolutely

But it probably won't get you laid

mirin you motivated gymcels
My oldest brother is the only one in my family who has lifted. When he lifted the most he was pretty buff and weighed around 205 pounds. He had a membership which i don't really feel like signing up to. Does that mean i have potential?

its possible but not safe
my older brother was training at home with some dumbbells and a bench eating kebab all day and looked better than me and ppl who gymcel for years. dont go after strength just volume

Last edited:
Yes and get a pull-up bar

Imo screw the machines and stick with free weights unless you get a gym membership.

Get yourself a barbell, some plates, a set of dumbbells, and a bench and you should be good.

All you need is a barbell, a bench, adjustable dumbbells and plates up to 225.

Dude prison dudes just do push ups and pull ups and they get jacked. You are good brother

This is nowhere near enough to work every muscle with weight. You need to purchase a gym membership unless you want to create muscle imbalances.

Dude prison dudes just do push ups and pull ups and they get jacked. You are good brother
High IQ.

Even easier : just do the 3 different kinds of pull ups, it's basically the best and most complete exercize for the back, chest, and arms united. If you had to do only one exercize ever, it would be pull ups, pull ups and more pull ups.

You're off to a good start, wish I could afford that stuff.