Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can I be considered incel if I didn’t want it completely?

R

respirator_venti

Greycel
★★
I’m ugly - so let’s get that out of the way. But in India you can always find an ugly girl to marry if you have a decent job. So in one sense I might have been considered volcel 5 years ago.

But I never wanted kids or to deal with the elaborate Indian weddings and in-laws so didn’t want it completely so never asked anyone out since in India dating is basically done with expectations of a marriage and kids which I don’t want.

What I do want is to rest my head in a girl’s lap while she strokes my hair like anime. But too ugly to have a casual relationship like that.

Am I a fakecel or truecel since I’m partly volcel.

Can't be a truecel and a vocel.

You're ugly, so it's not like you have a choice, which means you aren't volcel.

What do you mean "partly?" The choice isn't "partly" made by you.

Its not youre choice to be incel you just are or you are a sex haver their is no inbetween Mgtow is for retired boomers who've had sex

Can't blame you for not betabuxxin some ugly curry whore

You're ugly and a curry? Hmm idk man, @RREEEEEEEEE what do you think?

Probably but I'm super jelly right now so no

Can't blame you for not betabuxxin some ugly curry whore
this was another big reason. i can’t get a beautiful fair skinned north indian girl. thought it was better be a single dalit than marry some ugly girl. especially since the kid would be worse off than me. it also made me an antinatalist

I’m ugly - so let’s get that out of the way. But in India you can always find an ugly girl to marry if you have a decent job. So in one sense I might have been considered volcel 5 years ago.

But I never wanted kids or to deal with the elaborate Indian weddings and in-laws so didn’t want it completely so never asked anyone out since in India dating is basically done with expectations of a marriage and kids which I don’t want.

What I do want is to rest my head in a girl’s lap while she strokes my hair like anime. But too ugly to have a casual relationship like that.

Am I a fakecel or truecel since I’m partly volcel.
beta buck cucks are worse than incels