Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can I ascend or should I just rope?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ShawXYZ

Greycel
20% Bragging + posting about past relationship experience
Poor Currycel here!
I have been looksmaxxing for a few months now but I am starting to lose hope.
Every girl I have ever liked in my life didn't like me back, every girl I was disgusted by seem to throw themselves at me. I was even forced into a relationship with a grotesque looking latina by my so called "friends"
I always considered myself better than an average curry. I am 6'1 light caramel brown skin unlike the shit colored skin most curries seem to have, I have jade green eyes, I was born in a Christian family with a western name and Spanish sounding last name, I am also leanmaxxed, and do MMA. But also unlike most curries who are low inhib I am very self aware and know the negative failos of my race because of this I have very low self esteem and confidence.
What I want to ask y'all is should I stay strong and continue with looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing and get surgeries to ascend? or should I rope?

Poor Currycel here!
I have been looksmaxxing for a few months now but I am starting to lose hope.
Every girl I have ever liked in my life didn't like me back, every girl I was disgusted by seem to throw themselves at me. I was even forced into a relationship with a grotesque looking latina by my so called "friends"
I always considered myself better than an average curry. I am 6'1 light caramel brown skin unlike the shit colored skin most curries seem to have, I have jade green eyes, I was born in a Christian family with a western name and Spanish sounding last name, I am also leanmaxxed, and do MMA. But also unlike most curries who are low inhib I am very self aware and know the negative failos of my race because of this I have very low self esteem and confidence.
What I want to ask y'all is should I stay strong and continue with looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing and get surgeries to ascend? or should I rope?
Don't rope

So for your race, you are above average and even taller than most Americans kek. Chads.is

Another day another fakecel. :feelsjuice:

it only took me reading the first line to know it’s over. Sorry man

, every girl I was disgusted by seem to throw themselves at me. I was even forced into a relationship with a grotesque looking latina by my so called "friends"
probably a fakecel if girls aproach you a I never had a girl ever aproach me :lul:

Looksmax.org
This is the website you are looking for

:feelsrope: is the only way

@Fat Link
@PPEcel
@MarquisDeSade
@Infinity

can someone ban this fakecel?he literally admitted to rejecting women because they were *ugly*. man if fakecels were really incels they really would rope.you guys have no clue how horrible life is from this side.

Status
Not open for further replies.