Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can Hispanics Just Be White Game in Asia?

A

Anonymous

GOD WILLS IT
★★★★★
Asking for a friend.

Hispanic is not a race white Hispanics can do it for sure

Light-skin hispanics, yes. They can’t tell the difference

Brown Hispanics? No way lol. With them if it ain't white it ain't right.

SOMCEL said:
Light-skin hispanics, yes. They can’t tell the difference

Asians foids can't be that stupid. Are framecels like @Zyros considered white to you?

Anonymous said:
Asians foids can't be that stupid. Are framecels like @Zyros considered white to you?
They are. I read about this arab who went to Asia and they considered him white and he slayed. And Zyros looks white to me

I don't think so. Perhaps the lighter, taller, ones though; ones I hate and despise.

If the brown, short, ones cannot slay whores here, what makes you think they'll slay whores in Asia? They cannot. If your friend is brown, I'm afraid he's fucked.

Depends how lightskin. Nick Cruz could have

Only if they are the white ones, such as Spanish or White Latin Americans(Arab as well since they come from the whites parts of the Middle East)

Asians consider anyone in the west white.

You can have success if youre brown but youll never slay like a white guy.

I met a short, shitskin hispanic guy from Panama who slayed like crazy in Cuba. He showed me pictures of the bitches he fucked with, they were fine-looking. I think any foreigner can pull women in brothel countries ( Thailand,Cuba,Phillippines,certain parts of Brazil,Colombia). Don't let comments from this place disencourage your friend from trying. Most dudes here are not even 25.

This just be white stuff is bullshit I think, I know there is a lot of white worshipers in those parts of the world but if you are ugly almost nothing can save you.

anon2719 said:
This just be white stuff is bullshit I think, I know there is a lot of white worshipers in those parts of the world but if you are ugly almost nothing can save you.
@Ryo_Hazuki