Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A question for JBW believers, Who has higher SMV in Asia?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★

This Asian guy

Or

This white guy

Who will have an easier time finding a gf or a sexual partner in Asia?

Asian guy, but if it was a White Chad ofc the White guy would have more SMV.

That White guy will be betabuxxing some noodle after his third-wife divorce rapes him & runs off with their dog.

I'm not a JBW believer but I would say the asian guy.

I do acknowledge that white people do have the advantage in dating tho

asain guy lmfao are you stupid

looks bypass race

but a sub 5 white guy would have the smv of a sub 7 (or 6) asian man there i would say

In asia the white guy would have a higher SMV because of whiteness and light hair and eyes. There are plenty of KPOPmaxxed guys in Asia who struggle. Asian girls desperately want white genes.

In asia the white guy would have a higher SMV because of whiteness and light hair and eyes. There are plenty of KPOPmaxxed guys in Asia who struggle. Asian girls desperately want white genes.
@VictimofBpillReaper, do you agree with shitskin?

i think JBW is exaggerated cope that ethnics love to use as a scapegoat, but how does one model being more attractive than a short manlet somehow disprove what its trying to say? itd be like me posting that picture of that pakistani dude with blue eyes next to Cyraxx and act as if it disproves anything other than the fact that some people are have better genetics than others

But you said that you are not a JBW believer, you are contradicting yourself
I'm not saying that being white is ALL you need I'm just saying they have an advantage over an Asian nigga

i think JBW is exaggerated cope that ethnics love to use as a scapegoat, but how does one model being more attractive than a short manlet somehow disprove what its trying to say? itd be like me posting that picture of that pakistani dude with blue eyes next to Cyraxx and act as if it disproves anything other than the fact that some people are have better genetics than others
The whites who geomaxx to Asia are average or below average, so they must be compared to the average majority of asians.

Also while asians prefer the kpop dude, they'd certainly still go with that white man if given the option. He'd do fine in the Philippines, for example