Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can height actually make a chad?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36421
  • Start date
Deleted member 36421

Deleted member 36421

Self-banned
-
GrAycel post I know, but in terms of height vs face and chad vs chadlite/ht normie, is a guy who has a 7/10 face a chad if he's 6'3? what about a 6/10 face with that height? People talk about height being a looks amplifier, but what does that actually mean? Does height change your chad or non chad status in that way? Obv none of this really matters since im a 5'4 curry jfl

How about face with a great height:feelswhat:

No it cant, those who think height > face first of all are extreme copers, second of all if you dont have a good face, even if you ascend, good luck keeping her for over a month
The moment a more attractive (and taller in most cases along with face) man comes along, it's over

this guy is 6'4, is he a chad? what do you think?

Each one of the three parameters is equally important. You can't compare them directly. Although both height and face create one's appearance. And the size of your cock isn't a part of your looks (generally speaking).

this guy is 6'4, is he a chad? what do you think?

View attachment 495414
Does he have a 7/10 face you mongoloid?
Each one of the three parameters is equally important. You can't compare them directly. Although both height and face create one's appearance. And the size of your cock isn't a part of your looks (generally speaking).
I know they can't be compared directly but most people agree there is some exchange between them, and agree on the extremes (5'2 with chad face = over, 6'5 with 2/10 face = over). But where is the border? For example chad face (8/10) with 5'11 height vs chadlite (7/10) face with 6'4 mogger height... are they equal in terms of attractiveness?

Last edited:
heightpill is the most important pill , also did you know that water is wet mr.greycel?:feelsUgh:

Nope I don't believe so.

heightpill is the most important pill , also did you know that water is wet mr.greycel?:feelsUgh:
clearly didnt answer or even understand the question mr sandniggercel

women have a primal reaction to height (most humans do) just like your face, it's a very important trait. you can make up for height with face, but it's obviously an uphill battle. height beats face but not by a lot.

women have a primal reaction to height (most humans do) just like your face, it's a very important trait. you can make up for height with face, but it's obviously an uphill battle. height beats face but not by a lot.
so if a chadlite faced 5'11 grew to 6'3, hed be chad? Thats the crux of what im asking

Face vs. height is pure autism because there is no definitive answer when both of them are obviously important aspects to looks.

But yes, great height and frame with average face can pretty much pass for a chad.

Height in itself is useless without the corresponding (proportionally muscular) frame. Sufficient height with sufficient frame is a face multiplier, with a factor of about 1.25 I'd say. A facial 6 with a well-toned muscular 6'5" frame is a 7.5 overall.

GrAycel post I know, but in terms of height vs face and chad vs chadlite/ht normie, is a guy who has a 7/10 face a chad if he's 6'3? what about a 6/10 face with that height? People talk about height being a looks amplifier, but what does that actually mean? Does height change your chad or non chad status in that way? Obv none of this really matters since im a 5'4 curry jfl
Yes, take it from me. I have a better looking face than my bro but because he is 6'1 he is better looking than me

It can make you a mogger but you need other factors to be a chad.

But where is the border? For example chad face (8/10) with 5'11 height vs chadlite (7/10) face with 6'4 mogger height... are they equal in terms of attractiveness?
Imo 6'4 guy would get more whores but in the end of the day they will both slay and we rot:cryfeels:
Also don't use your real name as username bhai :feelscomfy:

Last edited: