Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can having attractive females as friends increase your smv?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Don’t know what it’s called but isn’t there a thing where if an ugly male as a very attractive female friend, then other attractive females will be more accepting of him because his friend socially “signs off” on him as being an acceptable person to associate with.

Specifically, would it be at all beneficial if an oldcel had a much younger and very attractive female training partner at the gym. Would it be possible that women his age viewed him more favorably because the young qt is willing to be associated with him?

Or is this all cope?

Only normies and chads have Stacy friends

No, because it isn't necessary to be accepted as 'attractive' to be friends with a foid, and it doesn't really negate their subhumanity if they are indeed sub 5 males; it won't overrule their inherent disgust and looking down upon of them. :feelsUgh:

There is no way of doing so, in a "platonic" manner; it's simply the male hoping and wishing that the foid might grow attracted to him and thus a relationship will bloom, while she looks outside for any other HTN or above, the "friend" simply being a way to dump emotional loads and act as a white knight for her when Chad inevitably moves on, as well as a way to gain some validation and attention-seeking fulfillment with her knowing the cuck wishes to be with her... :feelshaha:

Chad has never had any actual foid "friends" while not already with a foid; they simply grow attracted to him, and the usual hypergamous behaviour occurs. :feelsclown:

No, because it isn't necessary to be accepted as 'attractive' to be friends with a foid,
I mean. Not necessarily but truecels are not gonna be friends with foids. If I became friends with a foid again (was only like that with my oneitis) I would fucking think I would ascend soon and be so fucking happy. And I mean like texting them and talking to them regularly not just a one time conversation outside of class.
and it doesn't really negate their subhumanity if they are indeed sub 5 males; it won't overrule their inherent disgust and looking down upon of them. :feelsUgh:
It will definitely but it won’t happen because foids don’t befriend truecels

Sincere male-female "friendships" don't actually exist irl for the most part and aren't perceived as such

You have to be more specific about the nature of the relationship here, if it's a fwb/"girl best friend" (with sexual connotations) situation then yes but if you're just her orbiter and she humors you in exchange for attention and sucking up to her then no

Male-female "friendships" don't exist irl for the most part and aren't perceived as such

You have to be more specific about the nature of the relationship here, if it's a fwb/"girl best friend" (with sexual connotations) situation then yes but if you're just her orbiter and she humors you in exchange for attention and sucking up to her then no
Ok it’s more like an older experienced gymcel teaching a much younger qt how to train/sharing in a mutual interest.

I mean. Not necessarily but truecels are not gonna be friends with foids. If I became friends with a foid again (was only like that with my oneitis) I would fucking think I would ascend soon and be so fucking happy. And I mean like texting them and talking to them regularly not just a one time conversation outside of class.
it doesn't matter, a subhuman being friends with a foid is for the foid to cuck and use them and most foid will know that
It will definitely but it won’t happen because foids don’t befriend truecels
it won't negate the disgust and their standards enough for them to want to be with you, normies and above have a higher chance of being friends with foids as well anyways indeed so it doesn't present much of a benefit either way when they can get better even if the foid friend halo was true

Ok it’s more like an older experienced gymcel teaching a much younger qt how to train/sharing in a mutual interest.
That scenario sounds more like sexual harassment

99% of the time when an old fuck is trying to interact with young girls at the gym it's extremely unwanted and comes off as weird at best

It definitely won't look good or come off as a positive

it doesn't matter, a subhuman being friends with a foid is for the foid to cuck and use them and most foid will know that
Subhumans can’t be friends with foids. The beta simps are incel tier not truecel tier. You won’t see a truecel simp a foid keeps around.
it won't negate the disgust and their standards enough for them to want to be with you, normies and above have a higher chance of being friends with foids as well anyways indeed so it doesn't present much of a benefit either way when they can get better even if the foid friend halo was true
Only normies and chads can be friends with foids and they gain a higher status being friends with them. Truecels don’t talk to foids and don’t even get acknowledge by them or scare them off.

For a truecel befriending a foid is ascension compared to a Normie seeing it as normal.

That scenario sounds more like sexual harassment

99% of the time when an old fuck is trying to interact with young girls at the gym it's extremely unwanted and comes off as weird at best

It definitely won't look good or come off as a positive
No, they are acquaintances from outside the gym. Sorry I wasn’t clear.

Subhumans can’t be friends with foids. The beta simps are incel tier not truecel tier. You won’t see a truecel simp a foid keeps around.
yeah I was referring to sub 5s
Only normies and chads can be friends with foids and they gain a higher status being friends with them. Truecels don’t talk to foids and don’t even get acknowledge by them or scare them off.

For a truecel befriending a foid is ascension compared to a Normie seeing it as normal.
many of them just cuck and simp for them as you said, not exactly raising status, and plenty of sub 5s who aren't truecel-tier get in to it as well; my point was that any benefit from having foid friends is ultimately minute

Preselection.

yeah I was referring to sub 5s
Sub 5s can’t be simps because simps have to be at least be a 5 to be associated with a foid. Simp = association and interaction something truecels cannot achieve. Never seen a truecel tier simp.
many of them just cuck and simp for them as you said, not exactly raising status, and plenty of sub 5s who aren't truecel-tier get in to it as well; my point was that any benefit from having foid friends is ultimately minute
Not necessarily sometimes it is a mutual bond when we mean friend. simps aren’t friends with foids they’re slaves

would it be at all beneficial if an oldcel had a much younger and very attractive female training partner at the gym. Would it be possible that women his age viewed him more favorably because the young qt is willing to be associated with him?
In this scenario, no there has to be indication of attraction.

No, they are acquaintances from outside the gym. Sorry I wasn’t clear.
The same principle applies to basically all situations in which significantly older men are trying to be “friends” with young girls

It implies a lot of things and if you’re even thinking about using the “friendship” as a vessel through which you could somehow impress women or get sex (even indirectly) then that basically confirms them

Normies aren’t completely oblivious, they can immediately tell what’s going on with this sort of thing and they won’t think highly of it

Sub 5s can’t be simps because simps have to be at least be a 5 to be associated with a foid. Simp = association and interaction something truecels cannot achieve. Never seen a truecel tier simp.

Not necessarily sometimes it is a mutual bond when we mean friend. simps aren’t friends with foids they’re slaves
foids will call them friends to virtue signal, they're not seen negatively for simply calling them that some even praising them for their obvious "non-shallowness"

foids will call them friends to virtue signal, they're not seen negatively for simply calling them that some even praising them for their obvious "non-shallowness"
Yes but I’m referring to men who are actually friends with foids. If you’re friends with foids in a non simp way there is usually some sort of attraction between you two going on.

Yes but I’m referring to men who are actually friends with foids. If you’re friends with foids in a non simp way there is usually some sort of attraction between you two going on.
Only if they broke the touch barrier.

Don’t know what it’s called but isn’t there a thing where if an ugly male as a very attractive female friend, then other attractive females will be more accepting of him because his friend socially “signs off” on him as being an acceptable person to associate with.

Specifically, would it be at all beneficial if an oldcel had a much younger and very attractive female training partner at the gym. Would it be possible that women his age viewed him more favorably because the young qt is willing to be associated with him?

Or is this all cope?
yes it helps for sure. Copers saying otherwise haven't experienced enough

Yes, this is called social preselection. But you need a certain level of attractiveness to have those in the first place, thus ultimately the attractiveness is the determining factor.

I think having attractive female friends will only increase the friendzone, and work against you.
Incels need to project a perception of total Chad to even be looked at.
Just order a new face on amazon, work as a nude model and then you have SMV.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back