Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Can glasses fix long face?

G

Ghanaianincel

Greycel
I used to wear glasses back in the day but I got contacts in an effort to looksmax like the redpill said, LOL, anyways I feel like I am worse off now could well fitted glasses actually help me out a bit? I know this isn’t lookism but still

No.
I’m sorry
It’s over

I feel like glasses make certain faces look better but idk about if it would fix a long face or not

There are no glasses for your bones (jawline, maxilla, mandable, etc)

Glasses are a death penalty for chin/jaw cels. It will accentuate your dominant upper face

Yep, I also look worse without glasses. I remember in middleschool the biggest whore in our class who liked to judge everyone based on their looks (she literally used to stand in hallway during breaks and comment younger boys on which one will be handsome after puberty) asked me to take off my glasses and after I did it she stared for a few seconds and looked away in disgust. Shit stuck with me to this day.

Glasses can help frame your face proportion wise, but it really depends on how long and narrow your face is.

You treat long midface by growing a beard and tying your hair back to make your lower and upper thirds look more proportionate. Glasses, sunglasses especially, are for people who need to hide shit eye areas.