Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another Blackpill experience when buying glasses

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★★
I went to the optician with my mother today because I need new glasses. So new glasses because my eyesight has gotten worse. But I still had old glasses frames that no longer look so good. So I looked for new glasses frames. When I tried on new modern glasses, my mother said that they looked too feminine. She said that round glasses were for women. what she actually thinks "nigga you look like an ugly tranny". I was so ashamed. They were completely normal glasses that are modern but don't fit my face. Also, I can't wear modern glasses because of my diopter. Because the bigger the glasses, the more the lens protrudes. This is the case with very high prescriptions, so you try to buy the smallest possible frames. I don't know how to deal with it either. cope failed. I wrote to a glasses forum with a foid and she said that she has a very nearsighted brother and he doesn't leave the house without contact lenses. She said he would rather starve at home before leaving the house with glasses. he has -22, she said. Glasses can disfigure you so badly that you become a hyper-incel. over for me
I wanted glasses like that but my mother said I they are for foids
e1ab1e5ae8d8ad55a027e25b248a0917.jpg
099fcf73470bedf7c3f653acdaa6c36a.jpg
brillenschmiede_schwarzenbek_geesthacht_ihre_neue_brille_fashion_steffen_moeller_ute_tesch_blackfin_titan_titanbrillen_emmerich_oega_herrenbrille_maennerbrillen.jpg

Last edited:
I went to the optician with my mother today because I need new glasses. So new glasses because my eyesight has gotten worse. But I still had old glasses frames that no longer look so good. So I looked for new glasses frames. When I tried on new modern glasses, my mother said that they looked too feminine. She said that round glasses were for women. what she actually thinks "nigga you look like an ugly tranny". I was so ashamed. They were completely normal glasses that are modern but don't fit my face. Also, I can't wear modern glasses because of my diopter. Because the bigger the glasses, the more the lens protrudes. This is the case with very high prescriptions, so you try to buy the smallest possible frames. I don't know how to deal with it either. cope failed. I wrote to a glasses forum with a foid and she said that she has a very nearsighted brother and he doesn't leave the house without contact lenses. She said he would rather starve at home before leaving the house with glasses. he has -22, she said. Glasses can disfigure you so badly that you become a hyper-incel. over for me
I wanted glasses like that but my mother said I they are for foids
e1ab1e5ae8d8ad55a027e25b248a0917.jpg
099fcf73470bedf7c3f653acdaa6c36a.jpg
brillenschmiede_schwarzenbek_geesthacht_ihre_neue_brille_fashion_steffen_moeller_ute_tesch_blackfin_titan_titanbrillen_emmerich_oega_herrenbrille_maennerbrillen.jpg
Images 52

Just buy transparent frames I noticed that when looked from some distance they aren't even visible

View attachment 1028312
Just buy transparent frames I noticed that when looked from some distance they aren't even visible
I can't because of my high diopters because then the lenses become thicker and look ugly. I have -8.5 diopters

I hate wearing glasses because the frames are horrid and I will only be able to change them as of the next year.

No offence but I agree that those frames are feminine looking, the prime minister of my country Australia wears similar ones, he looks very feminine, imo.

Imageafdsdfsaadsfdas

Just get masculine ones, for example I have ones like this:

Glasses