Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can emba be considered the sort of father or grandfather of the forum?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★
He allegedly is incredibly old and seemingly has survived what was thought initially to be impossible
@Emba

His profile scares me.

Sorry I don't have a faggy cartoon girl to make you feel at ease
I jerk off to all the anime toilet avis.
they're really easy to find on rule34

Decades of loneliness changes a man

Sorry I don't have a faggy cartoon girl to make you feel at ease
Would be pretty based if you changed your AVI to some 2D toilet for a day.

Are you winning son?
no.
I just sat lusting a family friend's daughter, stacy, come over and text her boyfriend while I sat lonely in the corner while my family talked to them

no.
I just sat lusting a family friend's daughter, stacy, come over and text her boyfriend while I sat lonely in the corner while my family talked to them
We really need adjustable ~45° phone camera attachment modules. So we can creepshot while facing a different direction

There is no way @Emba is 60+ It's just NOT possible for a man to not only survive inceldom for that long but also be tech literate enough at that age to access a site like this.

There is no way @Emba is 60+ It's just NOT possible for a man to not only survive inceldom for that long but also be tech literate enough at that age to access a site like this.
Golly mister? I ain't never learn how accessed any website before.

It's too advanced for my book learnings

We really need adjustable ~45° phone camera attachment modules. So we can creepshot while facing a different direction
That would be epic

I say yes, he's also very based

Thoughts on 2024 sports v0 vu3u5rnouvad1

I was very sad but very happy for when you died, you never saw the 2000s and it's degeneracy
I saw the modern world and wished i was dead again

Yes @Emba is essentially like the grandfather figure of this forum

Idk. I like his posts, it’s like talking to that one grandparent that none of your siblings ever listen to for some stupid neurotypical reason

Maybe but he's not my daddy nuh-uh!!

emba is the first of the last

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back